Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De

-Onyx-Phalian

I just wanted to thank DE for adding the stance for the new weapon and its stance, "Defiled Snapdragon", which is dropped from Scorpions on Ceres. It may have a low drop chance but Scorpions are a reasonably common enemy to find. Why am I thanking DE for this? Because the lase few stances (especially for new weapon classes) have had a bad habit of being dropped from units which have a much lower spawn rate. High Noon, Four Riders, Final Harbinger, Gaia's Tragedy, all of which for either new weapon types or meant to help weapon types which could really use some love

Defiled Snapdragon has mere 0.03125% droprate (or 1 in 3200).

2.5% chance for a mod.

2.5% chance for a rare mod if mod drops.

50% chance to get Defiled Snapdragon (or be trolled with Master Thief) if it's a rare mod drop.

But considering like 1000 kills overall per Draco match, yeah...

Edited by Mofixil

no, Scorpions are an Uncommon Enemy, you see a pretty good number of them through the course of a Mission.

Yeah, you can easily get about 3-5 Scorpions per wave on Draco. That means by wave 20, you have killed anywhere from 60-100 scorpions. These aren't exact numbers but you get the point. If you really want the stance, it should only take maybe a day max.

And if you don't like Draco you could go anywhere, they appear in mercury for crying out loud! (after 20min of survival in apolodrus, but still)

Actually it seems (and I could be completely wrong about this) that it only drops on Ceres. Draco is just already so popular that it shouldn't be hard to find a team.