Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many 1.0 Veterans Are Still In Conclaves?

Aciaj613

After meeting a certain veteran I was curious of who was still conclaving from 1.0 these days.

I'm trying to develop my hit-list so I can look forward to fighting fellow veterans once more.

I'm only curious because I'm starting to get back into Conclaves.

I was briefly in 1.0 (about a month) And I play rarely on 2.0(still waiting for better people to play it or conclave exclusives(at least decorations)) good luck finding me because I'm on Xbox one:D

I'll Develop inter-dimensional console bullets just for you, but on a side note.

I've been around in conclave since the Coliseum days, Ever since then I found myself in conclaves almost every single day. It's surprising how a little mode like that managed to hook my attention to it. If you aren't familiar with Coliseum I can do a brief explanation of it. 

I was in the very first version of conclave o3o Overkilling people with the tempo royale/gram combo on a defective chroma that only had 4 seconds of vex armor cx.

I dropped for a bunch of time but, I'm back in conclave still running some 19kill-1death games :L

This is about an old conclave that was on PC only. Conlaves that you had to enter on planets, not in your liset and the match making was pretty poor.

Oh that one, it wasn't pc only cx it was on console too but yeah, matchmaking was really poor and pretty unfair too. :L My bad cx

Hey Don't beat yourself up, I forgot to really specify BUT I do find it interesting to see how many people actually took interest in the old conclave or the new one even.

I will admit the new one is a lot more accessible to newer players and overall people interested in trying conclaves out and I find that okay.

Old Conclaves was savage and on paper it seemed like a joke to use the most OP loadout that comes into an individual's mind but there were few people who enjoyed it and participated in it daily. I was just wondering how many of those guys were still hanging around.

I playe a bit of the Dark Sector conflicts as a mercenary in the past, and i hop into a Conclave game every once in a while now, but i would hardly consider myself a veteran. To be perfectly accurate what i am is a walking source of easy kills - i am utterly terribad at PvP but i'm also pretty headstrong and as such i keep trying.

If you see my name in Conclave (in the opposite team) you know you're in for an easy time honestly :(

Edited by Autongnosis