Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Played Metal Gear Solid V Again Today, For One Very Specific Reason

(XBOX)Grihaly

... And it's the same reason I'm going back to it. At some point earlier in November they released an update, in which if you replay mission 11 'Cloaked in Silence' 7 times, you get a special version of it called 'Reunion', upon completing that, you permanently get Quiet back. So Konami did something right.

... And it's the same reason I'm going back to it. At some point earlier in November they released an update, in which if you replay mission 11 'Cloaked in Silence' 7 times, you get a special version of it called 'Reunion', upon completing that, you permanently get Quiet back. So Konami did something right.

That's a pretty boring way to get someone back but hey, it's Konami.

You seriously will get that snarky Banshee that S#&$s on every weapon back?

Wow, such get, much obtain, very sybaris, wow.

Quiette.

A Banshee deprived of her YouTube channel.

Ah, haha, hahaha, I get it .

I can't stand looking at the damned thing after spending 70 hours playing it. I shudder.

70 hours? That's cute... I'm nearing 300.

You seriously will get that snarky Banshee that S#&$s on every weapon back?

Wow, such get, much obtain, very sybaris, wow.

Quiette.

A Banshee deprived of her YouTube channel.

I've been juggling it with a few games. Been expanding my FOBs, and aiming to have each division at level 99. Konami is adding more and more stuff you can develop and use.

I need a 2nd FOB so I can start building the new grade 8 guns... But I need more MB coins, and I refuse to spend money on those, so I have to wait until daily logins give me enough. And so the game will stop automatically firing my soldiers because I don't have enough room for the new recruits.

And so the game will stop automatically firing my soldiers because I don't have enough room for the new recruits.

The game auto dismisses the least qualified/lowest ranking members of your base, so you don't have to worry about losing any of your S/S+/S++ soldiers.

The game auto dismisses the least qualified/lowest ranking members of your base, so you don't have to worry about losing any of your S/S+/S++ soldiers.

That's also the only way to remove Silent Basilisk from your staff list so that's cool, but it can also fire Kaz and Ocelot unless they fixed that happening.

That's not true. I completed a mission today: *R&D leveled down to 80* "Why???" *Checks R&D* New guy is an A+ *checks former list* "Oh hey, there's an S rank."