Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Press The Button? (Forum Game)

EternalOdyessy

Slams button

tumblr_mxvlklEl1i1rnrreio1_400.gif

You know who

You get to have any fan-made concept of your creation put in the game perfectly, no matter what it is.

BUT

You can't use ANY of it.

You. Damn. MONSTER!!!!

Hmmm... I... I think I'd do it. It probably wouldn't be one of my Warframe concepts then, but I've got enough other concepts (Missions, Characters, ect.) that I think would be worth it.

You are are time travelled into the Age of Sail with an Admiral class Battlecruiser for your pirate ship.

But

You have to hire and train the crew yourself.

You revive this thread.

BUT

In order to push this button you will also have to push the button inside the quote.

I'll press it

There is no more RNG in warframe

But

Warframe now costs 60$ (full retail)

No

You can now fuse with things in a way that makes you stronger via using the matter to strengthen your body

but

you have no control with what you fuse with. Currently it's set to suck in everything you touch.

No, thank you

You have the ability to recharge any electronic device instantly using your inner strength

but

each time you use it, you make a fart, a loud one

No >.>

Your LoR NM runs no longer have 1-hit-fail mechanics

BUT

You no longer get arcanes.

No >.>

Your LoR NM runs no longer have 1-hit-fail mechanics

BUT

You no longer get arcanes.

Not going to go raiding until I'm one of those Catalyst-and-eight-Forma freaks. Which will be a loooooong time.

What's a LoR anyway?

Now, consider the consequences of both of these factors. Carefully.

By pressing this button, DE will run out of creative juices for one Warframe package. They will listen to your ideas for a complete Warframe bundle: a frame, a full set (Primary, Secondary, and Melee) of your custom-designed weapons, and a custom sydana. To top it off, you receive the 25% platinum royalty on all purchases of your newly invented gear,and get to add the frame's lore. DE will resume as normal once this is complete.

But, this comes with considerable consequences. Alongside your custom package, DE also releases the Senpai frame that everyone has been joking about. Complete with a full package of her own, this Senpai frame will be tied to your name... sort of.

Dare you press the button? 

Heck yeah!, Or maybe not

You become immune to every disease

But

You become confined into a small space for one week every month

Pff, i'd press it. I'm not claustrophobic, and i'm used to sitting around alone for months at a time. 

Your perfect world becomes true, the way people act, the laws of nature/physics/anything.

but

everyone on this world has to die by fire first.