The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Have You Been Most Unlucky In A Game?

zaxiade

For instance, earlier before I decided to post this, I was playing on a Nightmare raid with some nice fellows - We got midway through to the Hijacking Area, Everything was going so smoothly. As soon as we were about to kick it off, my Nvidia Video card crashed and I had to restart my computer e.e"

As the title says, have you guys encountered any horrible, or sad bad luck stories in Warframe?

Gaming with my other 2 MR20 clan members, decide that we want to do a mass forma run, so get all the forma out, go in with fully unranked gear. Stalker senpai shows up, and drops the only blueprint I require, after much hassle frustration of trying to kill him. My power cuts out about 2 tiles from extraction. 

4 months later, and I still don't have Hate...

The worst was when we got Sure Footed.

I was half way to rage quitting to begin with because I had been tired of being knocked down all the time and then they added scorpions in U8, but I kept playing anyway. I jumped at the chance to get Sure Footed and threw it on but 60% was an infuriating number because it got really streaky. It'd stop like three knockdowns and I'd block one myself and I'd be feeling good but then I'd get pulled, shield slammed, stand up... radial slam... shield slammed again... nothing prevented... time to go play something else for a while...

I have a sad story - Someday i get frost p chasis. Next i sell it to baro. Next day i see Frost vaulted in one week, I was a noob and i never before do any hard void or farming I had only mk1 weapons. :(

Now i have all primed frames, Withouth frost and excalibur :/

A while back me and two clan members started a grineer defense mission, it was low level just for fun to give us something to do. Sometime after wave 5 the G3 started to spawn in. We got excited because we all wanted to finish farming for the Brak and we had been unlucky in trying. We knew that we could kill the G3 with no problem, we grouped up and waited for them to spawn in and then it happens. They spawn in, way aim are weapons to fight them head on, we knew we could take them, then, in an instant, MISSION FAILED. One of the G3 smacked the core we had to protect and insta-gibbed it. We could only sit there in silence as we asked, "what the hell just happened? Did they really just one hit it the core?" So that is my worst unlucky moment.

Taking 1 full cycle to build the Dual Decurion because I didn't understand I was supposed to play specific archwing missions for it.

and

Stalker showing up when running a mobile defense invasion solo with 2 fodder weapons and a Galatine (rank 14, no catalyst) on Valkyr before her Hysteria rework.

I got back at him pretty badly later on when the Tekko and her pre-corpus look rolled in... *punch punch, punch, explosive backhand "What have you done..?" at the literal animation of extracting*

Way back when you could get any Prime part from any Void mission, I had collected all of the parts for Paris Prime in one run(Survival, I think) and after extracting, my internet crashed during the loading screen. It took me over 6 months to get all of the parts back.

I spent over 800 hours playing and I had never once seen Split Chamber. I finally broke down and bought it from a clan mate. The very next mission, the G3 spawned and dropped Split Chamber and 2 Brakk parts.

When ever I pick up anything rare, my internet or sometimes my PC/PS4 become a *@##$ then either disconnect or crash even though there is nothing wrong in my connection and platforms... its just ... a curse T.T

and yes RNGesus hates me the most that I got a copper r1 fusion core and a silver r2 .... and gold r3.... i get this kind of S#&$ even in other games too. (Lesson is, dont brag at all. Karma is a *@##$ and an assassin that knows the right moment to strike and *@##$slap you q.q)