Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #64!

[DE]Rebecca

Bonus: And here's your chance to get even more involved! Think you've got a loadout that's Sortie-worthy? Post 'I Volunteer as tribute' in this thread to have your Alias entered into the mix to be copied to our Dev Server and we will run a Sortie with your loadout! Ensure you make a Loadout named 'Sortie' for us to use! All platforms can participate.

I volunteer as tribute! It would be an honor to fight with the Lotus and her closest Tennosmiths!

Another couple of questions: 

1) Do you think this warframe concept (made by yours truly) is possible? I'm cool with constructive criticism. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/539533-new-warframe-steam-art-in-progress-and-alternate-names-are-welcome/?hl=%2Bnew+%2Bwarframe+%2Bsteam

2) Could it be possible for a neutral syndicate from "The Days of Old" (World War 2) that operates like Darvo, along with aiding the syndicate in their timeline?

Edited by NationalGuard5

There are news about the Orbiter?
Can we spect it on u18?
What type of changes can we spect to dojos?
Its possible to melee dont ignore the idle animation of warframe?
Every melee weapon have the same idle... Can we spect some idle changes on melee based on what stance/melee weapon you have equipped?

Can we spect more dual primary weapons like Grakatas but bratons or something?

Will Dual Decurion ever be buffed? It's such a nice-looking weapon but in its current state it just can't perform well on almost any level.

Is there a chance in the future for a mod to help boost the ammo regen rate of Archwing Primaries like Grattler?

Will the Velocitus ever be at least only slightly better than every other Archwing rifle? I feel like there's just not many options with weapon loadouts on Archwing because the Velocitus outperforms every other gun on nearly every level.

I Volunteer as tribute. Take my EV Trinity!

Q. Can we get the option to completely disable screen shake, it gives many people bad headaches?

Q. Right now waypoint markers, life support markers etc only show the distance to the closest door not the total distance to the item. This makes it hard to know how far away something really is, and it can be important when you need the closest life support capsule and have to choose between two different directions. You can't tell the difference between something this is a room over or something that is on the other side of the tileset.Can this be fixed?

Edited by weezedog

Please anwser a few questions.

Will we ever see Nvidia physx enhanced or new physx particles entirely or is there nothing in the future?

Can the color of our energy determine the color of the spray that is displayed when reviving an ally?

Please anwser a few questions.

Will we ever see Nvidia physx enhanced or new physx particles entirely or is there nothing in the future?

Can the color of our energy determine the color of the spray that is displayed when reviving an ally?

4CYGIbE.jpg

Get ready, Tenno! Devstream #64 is this Friday, and there is lots going on in this two-part stream!

PART ONE:

Join us for 'The Second Dream' preview Stream!

Who? The usual suspects join Rebecca on the couch and PC!

What? We will be previewing parts of Warframe's next major Update, 'The Second Dream'. From the upcoming Archer-themed Warframe to playing the new Sortie system, tune in for a look at what is (and isn't) coming Soon!

Where? Twitch.tv/Warframe

When? Friday, November 27 at 2 p.m EST! Find your timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Bonus: And here's your chance to get even more involved! Think you've got a loadout that's Sortie-worthy? Post 'I Volunteer as tribute' in this thread to have your Alias entered into the mix to be copied to our Dev Server and we will run a Sortie with your loadout! Ensure you make a Loadout named 'Sortie' for us to use! All platforms can participate.

PART TWO:

Our Movember-madness-marathon featuring Rob of AGGP!

What & Where? From 3 p.m EST onwards, a group of Mustached Tenno will be equip the most stylish 'staches and take to Survival for the ultimate endurance run. For every minute Survived, $5 will be donated to Movember! To join this group, get your best style on and meet us in the Orcus Relay on Pluto for selection! Only the most Stylish will be considered! www.warframe.com/movember