Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #64!

[DE]Rebecca

YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE ME?

1) Will past Prime Warframes be getting redesigned to bring them up to the visual quality of the most recent ones? For example, Frost Prime is lacking much of the metallic decorations the other primes have, to the point you need to use the Frost Prime helmet for any easily noticeable change to the metallic color.

2) Is there going to be Syndicate Melee and armor? If so, how close are we to getting them?

alright question time:

1) will this new niatan extract ever be available outside of  alerts?

2) any other teasers on sniper rework or any special mods

2b) any weapon augments worth teasing?

3) i know a pack like ability for kubrow was discussed any juicy intel on that?

4) wukong augments? .... too soon?

5) im a  big limbo fan and i love running him in content at every lvl but his 3 just feels ...  disjointed i was wondering if any one else higher up on the tree feels the same way and if anything is in the work for this?

6) will sortie rewards will these be completely unique? cause i would love a medigun primary i would sack the dps for the hps XD medic valkyr here i come i

7) could some blocking mods be made? something like this 'dig in' increase blocking by 5% +5 per rank with 5 ranks or 'shield bash' blocking and channeling reflects 2.5% more damage + 2.5% per rank 10 ranks

8) not a question just love warframe and wanted to say so 

TL;DR : if you skipped to this go back and re-read it, i didnt right a textbook. XD

First and Foremost,

I Volunteer as tribute

And now, the questions:

On a few prior devstreams, there were brief discussions of adding and reworking several things in Warframe. And to my knowledge, they have not been talked about since then. So whats going on with:

-Kubrow (Kavat?) Packs. There was talk about a new mechanic that if 4 players had 4 different breeds of Kubrows, they would join forces and do a "special attack" or go into "Pack mode". Has this idea been worked on, shelved for later, or scrapped?

-Mastery Level Reward. There was a discussion of rewarding players for reaching a new mastery rank. Some reward ideas were mentioned to be warframe slots, weapon slots, and other potential goodies. Has this idea been worked on, shelved for later, or scrapped?

-Mastery Level Requirements for Weapons Re-work. There was also a discussion of reworking the level requirements for weapons since some of the requirements became "obsolete" since at the time, they were introduced when the highest mastery Rank you could get was 8 or so. Has this re-work been worked on, shelved for later, or scrapped?

-Trinity's "Lobster Tail" Material Makeover. With Trinity prime having a flowing fabric instead of a solid butt shield, there was mention of giving trinity a little touch up to match her Prime Variant. Has this new Lobster Tail been worked on, shelved for later, or scrapped? 

and speaking of Makeovers...

-Frost Prime and Mystery Prime Material Makeover. Frost and an unnamed Prime were mentioned to be having a similar material and texture update like Trinity, but on a bigger scale. Possibly New Models. What is happening to these primes? There was like 2 whole sentences about this topic. Have these updates been worked on, shelved for later, or scrapped?

And lastly, this one is more of a personal question rather than a reminder.

-New Star Chart Resources Rework. Will the New Star Chart have a different set-up for resource obtainment? The current system is a bit harsh to new players that need to go several planets and levels ahead of their current skill level to get certain resources, while for Veteran players becoming a tedious and, to some, boring grind for resource farming on lower tier planets.

Thanks, you guys rock!

Edit: Grammar 

Edited by Dr.Leonardo

I Volunteer as tribute.

I can't wait to see what this Devstream's gonna bring to the table.

Question: You seem to keep avoiding questions about the Focus system Devstream after Devstream. It was answered once before, but it didn't seem like an organized answer. I would really love to hear more information on this system and how well it will effect endgame content. Has it changed since the last time it has been talked about?

Edited by ZeroInfinite

Any word on Excalibur Umbra? I just want to know how we'll be able to acquire him. It would be cool if he was tied to the second dream quest. Fan speculation says Umbra is related to the Sentinels. I hope this is true

Also will Ash's upcoming Bladestorm rework still proc Arcane Trickery?

Edited by Loki

Q1: Do you guys think the change to mesa's ult along with the change to how channeled abilities work at the same time is a little overkill? Would you consider reducing the energy cost of Peacemaker, or changing the ability in a way to fit the extreme energy cost?

Q2: Warframe Nexus has been "around the corner" for two months now, please give us a definite status and planned release.

Edited by Tyeia

question 1: the "Hall of Judgement" has some significance to Warframe lore. and we know that the Orokin made a currently unknown decision that, in the longterm, ultimately resulted in the existence of the beings we call "Tenno." is the Hall of Judgment where that decision was made?

question 2: will update 18 introduce Sentients as a whole faction?

question 3: is the Sentient one being, multiple being, or a collective consiousness?

question 4: given that Conclave is Teshin's way of prepping us for fighting Sentients, must sentients be fought without mods or with a lower conclave rating like for tactical alerts?

question 5: besides the orokin void, derelict, moon, and bits of Uranus, what other kinds of orokin installations are there?

question 6: will we ever be able to use conclave mods outside of Conclave?

question 7: when is the Kela de Thaym rework coming?

question 8: will The Second Dream quest offer any clarity to what prime warframes are in comparison to standard warframes?

question 9: given that the Orokin name things after concepts that came long before their era, can it be said that they have access to a vast archive of history? and if so, would that mean that they know the origins behind the Excalibur Proto armor and Nemesis Nyx armor?