Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.12.1

DE_Adam

Still no fix for posts.. plz stop.

Listen DE... me and many others want an options to NOT cover our awesome skin with armor that we have activated for 99% of the time. Basicly all details are gone and few notice you are different.... i got the Rubido skin for Rhino Prime and he looks super cool, but i never play rhino cuzz i have to hit 2 and cant be cool again. I thought warframe was about "the feel of being cool", it does not exist for me on Rhino and would gladly like to buy the skin... but 215 plat to then hit 2 again and become jelly rhino.... is simply outrageous. Give us an option to stay solid rhino, thank you, much appreciated.

Personally, I think you should rework all this theme of iron skin....

If gold......so bad to the palatine's (gold+palatine=fail)

If black (purple in fact) we can't see that nice palatine skin. Just seems we wasted a bunch of plat....and well, I can't see when iron skin is removed.

Probably you should think about the posibility of removing that covering from iron skin visual effect. It seems a little stupid to créate a nice special skin just to cover it with a dark (or another color) tint and being unable to be showed......well, think about what you offer. Maybe just cover the metallic parts from palatine skin, but not all, omg.

Well, lots of things to comment about that, but please, do something with that annoying iron skin, too much time with that.

PD: At least, black is much better tan gold, for the god's shake....

Thanks

Changes

• Improved the tintability of metal texture on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.

Fixes

• Fixed Steam Tennogen items displaying an improper label when players install an Arcane.
  • Fixed an error preventing players from receiving the Rota Syandana after purchasing the item multiple times.  Players who spent Steam funds in this fashion without properly receiving/gifting the item will be refunded with this hotfix.
  • Fixed incorrect badge placement on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
  • Fixed a visual error on Rhino’s Iron Skin when using the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
  • Fixed a visual error causing Rhino’s Iron Skin to turn black in some tilesets when using the Palatine Deluxe Skin.
  • Fixed the Quilate Liset and Hellkite Liset skins not having proper lighting FX.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when purchasing TennoGen items through Steam. 

it still is black in the Void (using Rhino P.)

Edited by NegroxD

The reason they wont is because the people who made the tennogen items are getting paid real money for that so no unless they say sure ill take plat instead.

absurd. the first tenno gen is already plat only. theyre not hiring more ppl from the comunity nor anything like that. even if they made it so the only revenue the ppl will get is trough plat, there will be for sure many doing it.

and I agree with that these tenno-gen batch (and the upcoming) need to be in-game purchaseable (with plat) because many of us wont buy it until its that way. i'm not giving a cent of mine to steam and I really hope they at least tell us theres an ETA for this change to come; if not, it only looks like the begining of some disgusting new politics to squirt money from people/players.

absurd. the first tenno gen is already plat only. theyre not hiring more ppl from the comunity nor anything like that. even if they made it so the only revenue the ppl will get is trough plat, there will be for sure many doing it.

and I agree with that these tenno-gen batch (and the upcoming) need to be in-game purchaseable (with plat) because many of us wont buy it until its that way. i'm not giving a cent of mine to steam and I really hope they at least tell us theres an ETA for this change to come; if not, it only looks like the begining of some disgusting new politics to squirt money from people/players.

They can't make it plat. Steam workshop uses steam money, simple as that. i think its steam gets 5%, creators get 35% and DE gets 60%, something like that(of every buy). Using platinum screws with workshop licensing that DE is using to charge for the stuff if I remember from the dev stream when they talked about it. Steam doesn't care about platinum anyway because it is worthless, litterally.

Changes

• Improved the tintability of metal texture on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.

Fixes

• Fixed Steam Tennogen items displaying an improper label when players install an Arcane.
  • Fixed an error preventing players from receiving the Rota Syandana after purchasing the item multiple times.  Players who spent Steam funds in this fashion without properly receiving/gifting the item will be refunded with this hotfix.
  • Fixed incorrect badge placement on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
  • Fixed a visual error on Rhino’s Iron Skin when using the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
  • Fixed a visual error causing Rhino’s Iron Skin to turn black in some tilesets when using the Palatine Deluxe Skin.
  • Fixed the Quilate Liset and Hellkite Liset skins not having proper lighting FX.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when purchasing TennoGen items through Steam. 

How do you actually go about purchasing the TennoGen items?