Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Please Purchase The Palatine Items Separately?

Ailith

Can we get an option to buy each of the Palatine items separately? I have zero desire to play Rhino and don't use the Jat Kittag, therefore, the entire pack is worthless to me aside from the syandana. I'm interested in the syandana based on what I've seen in the dev streams, but I can't even preview it in-game to see if the final product is still worth the plat, let alone paying more for it in a bundle that I don't want.

Edited by Ailith

Can we get an option to buy the Palatine Syandana separately? I have zero desire to play Rhino and don't use the Jat Kittag, therefore, the entire pack is worthless to me aside from the syandana. I'm interested in it based on what I've seen in the dev streams, but I can't even preview it in-game to see if the final product is still worth the plat, let alone paying more for it in a bundle that I don't want.

couldn't have said it better myself.

This is how a pack should be handled, you can buy it all seperately, OR you can buy it all together and get a discount. Like buying a Season Pass for dlc. A shame that DE chose to do it this way, they could have gotten some of my money for stuff in the packs, but they had to try to get all of it at once.

DE learnt nothing from the Vaul Pack and the Misa Syandana.

Orchid skin is purchasable seperately, the other accessories aren't. Same for Palatine skin.

This is bolloks, don't force stuff down my throat I don't want.

I only want the Syandana and the Jat Kittag skin.

I just wanted the jatty skin

broke down, bought the pack and now I feel dirty looks coming at me from my wallet across the floor

(I threw it in a fit of shameful plat. spending)

All I want is the jat skin too. The Rhino skin looks great but just like a number of folks here - I don't play Rhino very much. But Jat? I use that constantly, and that skin would look awesome on mine.

Yes for this. I just happily bought Rhino skin, and wanted to buy hammer skin too. Since I'm not interested in syndana, I didn't wanted to buy the whole pack.

You should have seen my disappointed face when I found out there is no separare hammer skin.

It was very disappointed.

Got a question, does the skin and the bundle stay in the market for a limited time or are they staying there forever?

Because i can't currently get plat and i don't have time to farm it either right now, so i want to know if i can wait or if it's a limited edition...it doesn't have a counter of how many days it is still available so i guessed it' gonna be permanent in the shop.

Edited by CptHappyOrange

Got a question, does the skin and the bundle stay in the market for a limited time or are they staying there forever?

Because i can't currently get plat and i don't have time to farm it either right now, so i want to know if i can wait or if it's a limited edition...it doesn't have a counter of how many days it is still available so i guessed it' gonna be permanent in the shop.

The patch notes only say: "The following Deluxe skins are now available in the Market: -palatine stuff-". Given the lack of a timer, I also assume they're permanent. Plus, seeing how quickly the Saryn Orphid skin transitioned from being limited time to permanent, it seems to indicate a shift away from limited time items.

Edited by Ailith

So much BS (everything being available strictly in bundles) only to have an excuse to take more money from the players. As disgusting as a shame. for what this great game is, we really (and you, because its your image/reputation) deserve way much better.

I remember that devstream they talked about someones question which was along the llines of "how do you feel with the oppinion of warframe truly being a game of its players" & by that time I could not agree more with that -being so happy @ the same time- while steve n the other devs talked about how they agree and where happy with the statement... but now, I really dont see how that could be keept in prove. Imho, marketing team are just ruining the top-notch gold experience this game has provided to many of us by leaving such a bad impression of DE for the moment we feel so gratefull about the game that we decide to support it investing our hard earned money on them.

So much BS (everything being available strictly in bundles) only to have an excuse to take more money from the players. As disgusting as a shame. for what this great game is, we really (and you, because its your image/reputation) deserve way much better.

I remember that devstream they talked about someones question which was along the llines of "how do you feel with the oppinion of warframe truly being a game of its players" & by that time I could not agree more with that -being so happy @ the same time- while steve n the other devs talked about how they agree and where happy with the statement... but now, I really dont see how that could be keept in prove. Imho, marketing team are just ruining the top-notch gold experience this game has provided to many of us by leaving such a bad impression of DE for the moment we feel so gratefull about the game that we decide to support it investing our hard earned money on them.

Ahhh +1

I bought the rhino palatine skin not knowing i couldnt get the jat kittag skin separately so i dont even want to take the chance of spending plat to buy the bundle and losing all my plat just to get the skin and a syandana i probably dont want