The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuff That Annoys You About Warframe

Dopey

Forma build time.  8hr max please.  1hr wouldn't be out of line.

Slot costs and orokin reactor/catalysts needed to make non fodder useful making it hard to attract people to the game.  Gradually building a library of weapons and frames is the whole point of the game.  Not cool giving so little slots to start with and having people pay so soon for more.

Defense mode in general.

Not having system squad building to use my void keys.  Real tired of chat/clan recruit after having to use it in other games for so many years.  Just wanna log in and play with new potential friends or maybe old acquaintances without the wait or ad spamming.

Good solutions to reduce/remove unnecessary types of farming/grinding being given all the time and DEs stance to absolutely ignoreg the issue while only saying "Yea, we definitely want less of it"....while ADDING MORE OF IT.

But that's about it...the game itself is tight.

Edited by Shehriazad

ORIDS and PLAT(Because I am greedy.)

And people that disgrace others calling them noobs, pathetic in PVP, hacker (when I've honestly never seen a hack in pvp)

Disgrace others to empower popularity and promote the dumb train without using search.

PvP is garbage as is, their is a GOOD reason no more than 10 ppl play at ANY given time

trading is a hell hole as people lowball and scam each other all the time.

rng is a **** as it makes farming for the needed part very difficult but worst of all...

the random servers issues that happen every single big update

dont trade using trading chat, use a legitamate site like warframe.market

The name itself. I like Peaceframe better.

On a more serious note:

1. Recent stability issues on Consoles, with stability being a holy ground.

2. The stupid button assignment assignment on the PS4 when dying, leading to accidental mission aborting. Dozens of threads on this issue, yet no fix.

3. Major issues like getting stuck in walls, eternal repetitive falling, getting off the map and no Menu with Fix-Options available. Bugs are ok. But having to figure out to type /unstuck in the squad chat is not.

4. Loosing mission rewards upon connectivity loss with the host.