Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Helpful Advice [Forum Game]

TheErebus.

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM SO I DON'T HAVE TO RESPOND TO IT WITH ADVICE GOOD DAY SIR 

Fine, here's a real question: I like (you could say fetish for) skin tight clothing. It arouses my imagination, so to speak - nurtures desire to see whats under that thin layer. But when I get to sate my allure, well, she ain't in skin tight clothing anymore and I ain't got fetish fo that. So, long story short, tell me, Erebus, will I ever be able to fap to Warframe?

Fine, here's a real question: I like (you could say fetish for) skin tight clothing. It arouses my imagination, so to speak - nurtures desire to see whats under that thin layer. But when I get to sate my allure, well, she ain't in skin tight clothing anymore and I ain't got fetish fo that. So, long story short, tell me, Erebus, will I ever be able to fap to Warframe?

I'll take over Erebus for this one; Yes... Ask Darvo. He knows.

tbh this thread isnt as fun as i thought it would be as erebus is the only one who can give "good advice".

how do i eat pizza?

I am giving god advice.

The advice IS TO GIVE ME THE PIZZA RIGHT NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU

Oops sorry, professional talk is over. Bye bye <3