Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annoying Things

(XBOX)poodlebingo 65

I recently helped a less experienced ( I'm no great shakes) player on an alert. Provided a taxi and was able to fight through to obtain the achievement. I think the other player contributed something like 2% which is to be expected and one of the reasons for helping. End of mission, no thanks or words and that's is all that's needed. I've also noticed that people don't say please. Is this just me being old fashioned?

What really annoys you?

the amount of newbies who constantly invite me to carry them and never even say thank you or even reward you. well i could just ignore it but the amount of those invite sounds i hear everyday is insane.

i also hate those people who brag about how many kills they got and also the people who complain if an offer isnt good enough and instantly ignore u when u could just increase or lower the offer.

sever issues are also a pain as it makes me unable to play warframe unti its fixed.

and don't forget rng.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

ah yes, the issue of etiquette.

to clarify, when me or another player help a newbie, we don't expect them to worship us in the chat or build a shrine to us in their bedroom or anything, but it would be nice to just see a "thx" in the squad chat. doesn't even have to be a full word, we're all fluent in shortened Internet Speak here, and 3 letters isn't much of a stretch to type. manners cost nothing, nor does me helping you.

Trade chat is a perfect example of what NOT to do when talking to others sometimes... if you find someone with manners (or common sense) in Trade Chat, then I'd kindly ask you to do all my Prime part farming for me in the future, since you can obviously find things that are near unobtainable!

If you help a new player on an easy mission, it's no sweat off your back, right? You don't need to be rewarded and/or thanked. The reward is being able to carry a new player. The thanks is a bonus.

Also, I'm sure a lot of new players will want to thank you for your help, but may not want to use the chat or they wont know how to just yet.

The guys that bring under 30 frames into T4 and hide in the secret room under the waterfall.

When you forget to switch to solo for a spy mission, then someone comes in, sets off the alarm, and quits the mission

As far as the newbs go, I don't mind. It's pretty fun helping them out. Chaotic instead of typical meta spam

If you help a new player on an easy mission, it's no sweat off your back, right? You don't need to be rewarded and/or thanked. The reward is being able to carry a new player. The thanks is a bonus.

Also, I'm sure a lot of new players will want to thank you for your help, but may not want to use the chat or they wont know how to just yet.

I think it's just being polite to thank someone. They can usually use chat to request help.