Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help Me Find The Meaning Of This Image.(4 Days Left)

Sir.X

AsYsNii.png

THEORY #1:

This image represents the Stalker's abilities, due to the fact he has multiple ones and the abilities are colored red.

THEORY #2:

This image represents the Four elements, with the 2 Diamonds separating I still have no idea what that represents; and each image has a deeper meaning that relates to The Second Dream.

THEORY #3:

This image represents the Seven principles, which makes no sense since it shows 5 images.

THEORY #4:

This image represents the Umbra Excalibur's abilities.

If you have a theory that makes sense, I will gladly add it up here to my own.

Thanks.

SPECIAL THEORY #5:

This image represents the Focus System, which has something to do with the Elements(?).

Edited by shadow18715

Focus system is another theory, which was originally based off of different clans within the old Tenno culture. The concept has been cannibalized so much however that it's questionable if focus system is still on the table.

Steve did confirm it was still coming and in the works. The focus system theory about these images is still quite feasible, and one that I believe. Another reason it is believed is because when there was that huge mod leak, at the beginning of the codex there were multiple ???? mods that had many of one image and about 5 of a different background that showed a meditating excalibur. People link this to the focus system (as do I too though)

I'd say they rapresent elements, idk what they might be in game tho, but we already have many elements from japanese chinese and tibetan culture amalgamated in tenno lore

in chinese tibetan and japanese culture there are 5 elements

Chinese culture

Wood

Earth

Water

Fire

Metal

Japanese culture

Earth

Water

Fire

Air

Void

Tibetan culture

Earth
Water

Fire

Air

Space (which is pretty much the same as the japanese one, sicne space/void are pretty much the same thing)

it's possibly a mixture of the 3 ... idk honestly, i don't care much, i'm a patient person i just wanted to give you an insight

Edited by Regar

So here's my theory.

At first there was the Lotus Tree = the Orokin Empire.

Then one was divided in two = the sentient (created by orokin) became separate from the orokin empire = the sentient became the sentient.

Scythe is a symbol of death = the war between the Orokin and the Sentient(s) that leads to orokins death.

Pyramids are tombs = the Sentient(s) was sealed in a tomb.

Infinity = that lasted forever. Or untill now...

That would be the hugest let-down IMO. I mean it's important and all, but all that hype for a clan rework?

I guess too but until the sentient, I'm not expecting too much from u18. No hate or anything but the hype page havnt hyped me too much of excitment yet...page 3 hype is a new sniper kind of rifle , yeahhh sure :( so far , seems rushed, again , the years gonna end , have to pull as much small content as possible I guess.

Edited by Kz.Prime

The new star chart is supposed to be clearly divided into regions where factions and groups have dominance.

Steve said before that the Tenno Clans that the polaritys are named after, will have territorial claim in the star chart. This imagery could be a part of all that.

It might allso be a focustree direction for Tenno Masters.

I guess too but until the sentient, I'm not expecting too much from u18. No hate or anything but the hype page havnt hyped me too much of excitment yet...page 3 hype is a new sniper kind of rifle , yeahhh sure :( so far , seems rushed, again , the years gonna end , have to pull as much small content as possible I guess.

Trust me, the next page is going to be a lot more interesting.

Reposting from another thread.

You can see the grid of the Warframe menu in the background, and behind that a part of a wall, which is either of Corpus or Tenno design. The phrase "Escape is the biggest spoiler in the game." was uttered multiple times during livestreams. I think it's pretty safe to assume that the symbols will appear in our menus at some point, giving the Focus system theory a bit more weight. Maybe it's specialization paths. Nothing's certain, so it might as well be something completely different that is represented in the menu.

biwmnP8.jpg

Perhaps they were the Stalkers powers before he became vengeful. 

What if in that teaser with the Stalker and the Sentients, the Stalker was found and teleported to a unknown place (The Moon) and the Lotus tells us old grudges have to be forgotten to deal with the Sentient threat and order us to rescue him. We finally talk to the Stalker and he commands us to find his abilities in the different towers in the moon base.

Reposting from another thread.

You can see the grid of the Warframe menu in the background, and behind that a part of a wall, which is either of Corpus or Tenno design. The phrase "Escape is the biggest spoiler in the game." was uttered multiple times during livestreams. I think it's pretty safe to assume that the symbols will appear in our menus at some point, giving the Focus system theory a bit more weight. Maybe it's specialization paths. Nothing's certain, so it might as well be something completely different that is represented in the menu.

biwmnP8.jpg

that actually makes a lot of sense

In the first one I see a tree.

It might be the related to the tree spoiler.

In the second one I see a connection between two points.

The void maybe?

Edit: Maybe the solar rails?

In the third I see a wave.

The moon controls earths oceans, and is making its return in this update.

In the fourth I see the pyramids.

What comes to mind first is the Orion correlation theory.  At least the part where the pyramids line up the with stars.  Not sure if what that might mean, grasping at straws at this point.

In the fifth one I see two things intertwined.

I believe these things are the first and second dreams.  I believe that the dream has been split, and this symbolizes the two breaking apart.  This event has been foreshadowed by Ordis when he says "Do not lift the veil, do not split the dream". and someone on a devstream said that ordis has been giving hints at content that will be present in u18 for a while.

Edited by Rennagade