Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are The Catalyst Alerts?

(XBOX)Papa Requiem

Question

Is it just me or has there been a veritable dearth of orokin catalyst alerts going on????

Correct me if I'm wrong but for a while every weekend baro came there would be an alert for a gold potato and a blue potato, right?? But as of late its only been gold potatoes and I don't know about you guys but I don't need any more freaking gold potatoes!!! There are a lot more new weapons coming out and I find I'm not able to bring them anywhere near their potential because I don't have enough catalysts! Now I'm not asking for a string of catalyst alerts but considering the plethora of gold potatoes we've gotten recently (3 from the weekend event, 1 from an alert a couple days ago and another from the gift of the lotus this weekend) I'm swimming in gold! I am literally running out of things to potato with reactors considering new frames are slower to come out than new weapons!

For the sake of all that is holy! PLEASE DE GIVE ME A BLUE POTATO! ;-;

Now before the salt and haters come in, I'm not pissed or angry, I'd just like to not have to spend 20p to catalyst a new weapon. So please DE? A blue potato as a gift of the lotus??? Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee

16 answers to this question

Guys! I'm on Xbox so your invasions don't matter to me. I don't have those invasions so I don't have access to those blueprints. Also, I never said the void and the potatoes were linked. What I said is that the trend is typically on Baro weekends we get a Gift of the Lotus alert and I've been playing everyday consistently and have not seen one pop up. As for sell a syndicate weapon, that is pretty hard to do as of late and don't tell me "get gud" or anything because back when they were new I was making 300p every 3 days selling the penta, cernos and tigris. Also, as for the comment that we have gotten a lot of new frames recently and thats why we have all these potatoes, well, we have gotten WAY more potatoes than frames. News one only include Wukong and Atlas so...yeah.

The alerts happen, but a lot of times you may be away from your console. Best way to keep track would be to download an app for your phone and set it to track potato alerts. Then you can always be notified when an alert with a specific reward pops up. If you are close to the xbox, then you can just hop on and grab it really quick.

Like others have said, keep an eye on invasions, there have been quite a few with potatoes recently. They tend to last longer than alerts do.

Edited by (XB1)Sacrfishal Lamb

OP is right. Many (especially new) players don't know or don't remember, but like half a year ago or so one weekend was baro, other weekend was always (without any exception) a potato alert (alert, not invasion), that lasts for 24hours. It has been silently removed.

That alert wasn't based on RNG - happened every single time after prime time or devstream (can't remember exactly which). Without a single exception ever.

That's what OP meant, stop your meaningless blabbering about RNG and stuff.

OP is right. Many (especially new) players don't know or don't remember, but like half a year ago or so one weekend was baro, other weekend was always (without any exception) a potato alert (alert, not invasion), that lasts for 24hours. It has been silently removed.

That alert wasn't based on RNG - happened every single time after prime time or devstream (can't remember exactly which). Without a single exception ever.

That's what OP meant, stop your meaningless blabbering about RNG and stuff.

Gift of the lotus, it was mentioned multiple times already, still happens after every devstream (every two weeks), it's just not always a catalyst.

Edited by rapt0rman