Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties Are Incredibly Difficult To Play While Eating A Sandwich

TennoPain

Are you a madman? Throwing balls into the mix could cause trauma. Meat sandwiches are already dangerous, especially if the victim is trying to fit the whole thing into their mouth.

Marinara is a very important part of my culture's lifestyle, and the meatball sub is the pinnacle of marinara-based sandwiches. I refuse to be deterred.

While I cannot speak for all bun and meat enthusiasts, I can speak to a very specific scenario: the open-face smoked meat sandwich, drizzled with mayonnaise on a toasted sour-dough slice of bread. 

This sandwich, a veritable classic, poses to the soon-to-be-satisfied person a simple question: can you resist me while your hands are busy elsewhere? 

The answer in my case was no. I was weak, I was tempted. But what is life without temptation? What is a Sortie without a meat sandwich? I looked at that sandwich, right in its Open-face, and I gave in. 

Between snipes there were bites, between Sonars there were donairs. Between revives I felt... strangely alive.

Time passed, and the half-eaten sandwich sat on its tauntingly perfect plate. The contrast between a perfect porcelain disc and a crisped and glistening sandwich is too much for even the most noble Tenno to resist. Like an energy restore on my desk it sat, and like a Grineer on Hydroid's Undertow I dove in. 

Do I have regrets? Some say it is so.