Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monkey Frame Ingredients Being Available Exclusively In Alerts Is Horrible

Avenias

You don't have to play all day or watch for alerts and do them when they pop up. You just play the game normally and if an alert pops up while you're on you do it. Simple. There is nothing to complain about here- if you want to get it fast, you can just get some plat and buy him.

I guess you don't have Vauban then... At least you can get the stuff for Wukong. You're better off just buying Vauban.

And I don't mean to be dismissive, but the simple fact of the matter is this is a free to play game and the devs need to make money and want to do so without forcing anyone to pay money. They do so by relying on the fact that some of us just aren't patient enough to farm things in game. And to do that, they have to make sure there's a fine balance between things being slightly annoying and just unfair to get so the people who buy things buy them and the people who don't aren't unnecessarily tortured to an unreasonable degree.

Edited by Ceryk

Not everyone has all day to play or come in when the bloody alert is active. Just make it a mission to farm and grab ingredients.

Suggest something better than that if you want DE to listen to you, for example it could be more like clem thingie except it could be done more than once per day.

Eh, id still take this over the grinding of mobile defence missions for 1-3 Oxium drops per kill that i had to do for Zephyr.

At least this way i can enjoy playing something else while waiting for Deathsnacks to bong at me.

And by the way, theres a solution available for those unable to invest time; money.

And all that aside, monitoring the alerts feed has netted me 4 potato BP's and 2 forma BP's in less than 2 hours of actual playtime this weekend.

Edited by Dualstar

And by the way, theres a solution available for those unable to invest time; money.

Yeah. It's a free game and they make everything available, but they have to make sure there's some level of incentive for people to buy things outright, but without making it so bad people feel like they're being forced to buy things.

Yeah. It's a free game and they make everything available, but they have to make sure there's some level of incentive for people to buy things outright, but without making it so bad people feel like they're being forced to buy things.

And theres nothing bad about having a normal work life. Leave it to your clanmates to gather the alertium and keep an eye out on the evenings/weekends to get the amount you need to make Wukong yourself.

you can buy the materials? if they wanted to make cash over it, they could always sell it in the market for a ridiculous price.

Edited by Avenias

And theres nothing bad about having a normal work life. Leave it to your clanmates to gather the alertium and keep an eye out on the evenings/weekends to get the amount you need to make Wukong yourself.

Which doesn't help if all of your clanmates are in the same position.

Which doesn't help if all of your clanmates are in the same position.

Im still not seeing that much of a problem unless youre in the military and are on deployment, or are one of those strange people who can stand working more than 8 hours a day and 7 days week.

Im still not seeing that much of a problem unless youre in the military and are on deployment, or are one of those strange people who can stand working more than 8 hours a day and 7 days week.

College student. Finals week approaching. Kinda don't have the time to get on when the alerts come during studies, lectures, going out to eat, or sleeping.

Literally missed an alert by simply driving home from school m9

Edited by AirKrakenSupreme

College student. Finals week approaching. Kinda don't have the time to get on when the alerts come during studies, lectures, going out to eat, or sleeping.

Are you in a clan with other people? If the answer is yes, I'm sure they got the alerts that you cannot.  If the answer is no, then your need for nitain is much much lower than everyone else's so missing a few alerts isn't going to be too detrimental.

My clan still needs over 185 to finish the systems, chassis, and helmet.  And we have barely 20 people logging in daily with over 250 members (whatever size clan that makes us I never paid attention).

U18 cannot come soon enough with its clan downsizing mechanic, I just hope research materials for current projects take the new clan size into account afterward.

Christmas holidays approaching, youll get your free time.