Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Which Frame Are You Going To Play The Second Dream As?

Evanescent

Will you pick your main? Will you roleplay? What will you do the quest as?

Introduce your character, and if possible post pictures. 

And if you'd be so kind, explain your choice!

Huh? If I was going to role-play then there is only one option.

Roleplay as my single Tenno, we all only get one Tenno, the Warframe they're wearing doesn't matter, it's just a suit regardless of shape.

If you're viewing the Warframes as separate people that's headcanon, and contrary to good RP, I mean how would you explain the Stalker suddenly going after your Fictional-Tenno-welded-into-a-Rhino-Warframe when it was your Fictional-Tenno-welded-into-a-Trinity-Warframe that ticked him off by killing Phorid? How do you RP the fact that all the Fictional-Tenno-Welded-into-Warframes all have identical relationships to syndicates and that relationship changes in the same way regardless which one does the mission?

So yeah, I'll be RPing my Tenno, who was woken by the Lotus, escaped Vor, Killed him only to see him rise again. Wandered through the Origin system collecting Weapon and Warframes, like-what-the-story-says.

Huh? If I was going to role-play then there is only one option.

Roleplay as my single Tenno, we all only get one Tenno, the Warframe they're wearing doesn't matter, it's just a suit regardless of shape.

If you're viewing the Warframes as separate people that's headcanon, and contrary to good RP, I mean how would you explain the Stalker suddenly going after your Fictional-Tenno-welded-into-a-Rhino-Warframe when it was your Fictional-Tenno-welded-into-a-Trinity-Warframe that ticked him off by killing Phorid? How do you RP the fact that all the Fictional-Tenno-Welded-into-Warframes all have identical relationships to syndicates and that relationship changes in the same way regardless which one does the mission?

So yeah, I'll be RPing my Tenno, who was woken by the Lotus, escaped Vor, Killed him only to see him rise again. Wandered through the Origin system collecting Weapon and Warframes, like-what-the-story-says.

WOW some1 not getting what he asked you. as there is going to be cinematic or two, warframe that you choose will be shown on those and you want it to look bad &#! as possible. I bet you gonna go there with your tenno and leave your warframe behind

WOW some1 not getting what he asked you. as there is going to be cinematic or two, warframe that you choose will be shown on those and you want it to look bad ! as possible. I bet you gonna go there with your tenno and leave your warframe behind

Why didn't you say "Warframe" instead of "Character" then?

It's all dependent on what type of mission it is, if it's a Survival type of mission then Valkyr the obvious choice, Exterminate would be my Rhino Prime, excavation, defense, interception is my Frost Prime. If it's an entirely new type of mission then I would have to experiment and see what is the most practical choice.