Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Which Frame Are You Going To Play The Second Dream As?

Evanescent

I'm having a hard time deciding, actually. I love my nova and she's my main and my favorite. The other one is excal who was my starter and he's still the frame which embodies the idea of "warframe" since he is the true first and leader of all frames. However, I do want to use my braton and my nova is the braton user. But I'll see how it goes.

SngmIxl.jpg

GWN3lnJ.jpg

Rhino Prime because I have always used Rhino, plus he's got the highest detailed and best looking Skin, as well as a rework coming out on the same day U18 releases.

So he's going to be perfect as the main character and probably the best warframe to use against the Sentients~

After a lot of thinking I might take my mag p with me. I started the game with my dear mag and mk1 bo(those days I still dream about hiding and lurking around), I got latron which was my first gun I ever enjoyed. So to show I have come this far I will use mag p with latron p and bo p.

This was a very hard decision actually finalizing which one to use when I keep only the ones I love and had an attachment to them beating all my favs.

there will always be players which are tired, more skilled, less skilled because of their possibillities and expiriences, im ok with

what i dont like and share immediately with the needed words are people which come with a level 0 frame, there i want the possibillity to kick them off the elevator when the game starts =:P would be a more then good feeling and teach people to move over to mario cart or learning to play in a team

just my 2 cents .-)

I'm not sure to be honest.

I'm either gonna go with my Excalibur, my Volt Prime, or my Ash Prime. Probably Excalibur though, because posterboy and all, and because he's the one whose colouring i'm most satisfied with.

Uh, also i think Excalibur wins since his loadout is the one i call awakening memorial, the upped and blingy version of the starting gear (Braton Prime, Lex Prime, Prisma Skana). So, yeah.

Edited by Autongnosis