Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should I Do?

Morthrell

Question

hi everyone.i played in draco as volt.i used my 5th forma and i bleedout.nobody revived me and thats why they said im noob.i said 3 times i used forma.i reported to Turkish support.so should i report to English support too?

p8XXBJ.png

Edited by S.A.M.C.R.O.
removed screenshot again, please remove all names next time

16 answers to this question

Take out the names on your screenshot, it's naming and shaming.

We can't do anything to help you resolve this on the forums, you'll have to wait for Support to handle it - please do not create multiple support tickets as it slows down the entire process for you and everyone else; Support has to review each ticket and having more than one about the same thing will take up time they could be using for someone else. 

Firstly, as noamuth above said, naming and shaming is not allowed and you need to remove the screenshot/names.

Secondly, as noamuth said, you should go to support- we're just normal people here.

Thirdly- bringing a just forma'd frame to high level missions EXPECTING people to carry you is not cool. It's not their job to take care of you because you feel like trying to abuse the fact that higher levels give more experience- and try to leech off of their work.

Edited by Stratego89

no no no i have vaykor hek 9 k blast dem. 4 k puncture dem. i could kill

2NnjGv.jpg

You run around right ?

You know your partner are lossing exp if you are too far from them and they have unranked weapon so they can't defend themself except for the dps.

I put a second video sorry the first one was a parody and was kind a raging agianst running around tenno.

Oh and you forgot some name on your print screen.

Hey name & shaming is not allowed on the forums, if you remove names from a screenshot then please remove all the names ;)

On that note, we can not help you here on the forums, if you have any problems with players please contact support with proof (screenshots, video).

Since you already did that please wait for your support ticket to be answered, it can take up to 3 days, depending how busy the support team is. One support ticket should be enough.

Hey name & shaming is not allowed on the forums, if you remove names from a screenshot then please remove all the names ;)

On that note, we can not help you here on the forums, if you have any problems with players please contact support with proof (screenshots, video).

Since you already did that please wait for your support ticket to be answered, it can take up to 3 days, depending how busy the support team is.

sorry for names i remove them

Wh-why would you share a video like that?!

Draco farmers have it easy enough as it is.

Oh sorry didn't meant to offend someone. 

I personaly ran into player running draco "differently" and saw people ragging agaist them when it happen i refer to joey zero video.