The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits 2.0(New Source + No More Boring Ds 5 Min/wave Runs, Detailed Suggestions Inside

XaelathRavenstorm

Doing Seimeni, Hierarchon, Akkad and Sechura over and over again is the most boring thing I do in Warframe. I hate farming credits by just leaving for the Dark Sector credit rewards. We need more casual ways to farm credits without removing the online game grind feel.

My suggestions :

#1 Give Survival / Defense / Excavation missions more bonus mission credits reward the longer you stay and increase credits amount enemies drop the higher there levels are.

#2 Create new source of credits :

- Convert ducats to credits from Darvo (1 Ducat for 1000 credits)

- Syndicate Credits Cache (50,000 credits for 25,000 standing points)

- Void Spy Missions (T1 25,000 T2 50,000 T3 75,000 T4 100,000 credits mission reward + prime part of course)

- Conclave Credit Caches (convert number of Cephalon's captured, number of kills and assist to varying amounts of credits.)

#3 Increase overall credits drop from crates, lockers, mission caches and enemy credit drops should scale well on enemy levels.

would really like to see your comments, opinions and suggestions. thanks!

I support this idea. Game economy won't be ruined if we get more credits with each mission. We don't spend credits on anything but blueprints anyway (and void trader but the main deal here is ducats). The main currency of the game is platinum

Edited by Koler.

I suggest getting a credit booster next time DE has a double credit bonus weekend. You'll get 4x the amount of money and will rack up some serious doh. :D

I did that and made 8mil credits(I think I have not done much tho) it's the most boring thing I've ever done in an online game a lot worst than grinding on a typical point and click top view MMORPG.

I support this idea. Game economy won't be ruined if we get more credits with each mission. We don't spend credits on anything but blueprints anyway (and void trader but the main deal here is ducats). The main currency of the game is platinum

thanks :D trade tax is the only problem I have on this awesome game T_T

Edited by XaelathRavenstorm

Credits all round needs a 2.0

Credit payouts from every source bar DS and Void are woefully inadequate in relation to the cost of basically everything in the game.

Something relative to DS credit rewards should be the standard across all mission types.

DS don't need to even have such a standout credit reward - the XP and resource boosts should be enough incentive. Fairly certain if every mission paid out 10-15k without looting that the starchart wouldn't be such ghost town.

That being said - I guess starchart 3.0 being in the pipe makes all that moot. Although something that looks to me like such a quick and easy change yet has never been addressed at all - leaves me to think even with the rework the credit situation won't change much.

just start do raids. they aren't so hard to learn... if ppl tried to learn before going there.

^this

i never farmed for credits ever again (and i'm a big transmutation fan)

you get 100k per raid right? and raids have limit per day? + it's stressful to coordinate with pubs, we need credits for the masses that play on public, not everyone has an active/big clan.

~350k / LoR and ~250k/JV  and the limit is only for arcanes

there are a lot of experienced pubs you can play with. I (almost) never play raids with my clanmates.

Edited by vazerd68

I saved 15 mil credits just doing a bunch random high level void and raids and farming high level survival , just a credit booster of course.

It would be really awesome to have a credit multiplier for high levels with with some kind of element other than what already exists so that players with powerful builds can be rewarded and bring home the bacon for the clan and alliance, a strategy DE should consider for balancing Dark Sector, More alliance's need more funds to even consider putting up a rail, way more funds btw, really alliances need 2 billion , anyway sure everything will be fine.

Edited by (PS4)IRoNDEviL-33

you get 100k per raid right? and raids have limit per day? + it's stressful to coordinate with pubs, we need credits for the masses that play on public, not everyone has an active/big clan.

i get 500k credits a raid. I run with random people in recruiting tab. when i started warframe it took me days to get 100k credits. you don't know the struggle. the best weapon was the torrid and xini was our go to place to farm. In my opinion they made it to easy to get credits.

you get at least 100k often 150k if there was booster on the way or you already had one on it goes to 300k. you can get only 1 arcane per raid per day but you can get unlimited amount of credits. yes it can get stressful but then again everything can be stressful if ppl are like that that they are in raid... (never seen so many headless chickens in one area.)There are some rly fast runs too and raids are part of this game... it seems waste to not to do those

i get 500k credits a raid. I run with random people in recruiting tab. when i started warframe it took me days to get 100k credits. you don't know the struggle. the best weapon was the torrid and xini was our go to place to farm. In my opinion they made it to easy to get credits.

Seeing as T3s no longer give 100k credits per run, and the armistice is still active, that is factually incorrect.

that made it super easy. it is still easy. say what you want but, as long as noobs can go straight into a void they can get a lot of credits real quick.

The amount of credits that you can currently gain at a moderate pace doesn't balance out compared to the amount of credit sinks they've since added to the game.

The amount of credits that you can currently gain at a moderate pace doesn't balance out compared to the amount of credit sinks they've since added to the game.

so what are you trying to say? the game has to much credit coming in? or the game doesnt have enough? as people play the game more credits get easier to aquire. I just played a few rounds on my noob account. Sure I get it its hard but it makes sense for hard work to pay off by getting easier as you go. and if you don't want to spend credits go support the game and buy platinum 

so what are you trying to say? the game has to much credit coming in? or the game doesnt have enough? as people play the game more credits get easier to aquire. I just played a few rounds on my noob account. Sure I get it its hard but it makes sense for hard work to pay off by getting easier as you go. and if you don't want to spend credits go support the game and buy platinum 

With the amount of tasks and items that require credits at an extreme amount, new players end up struggling for months to even max out a few mods, among other things.Telling new players to just do raids is unrealistic. The fact that there are invasions that require you to do 3 missions in a row just to get 35k credits, when you can just do any dark sector to wave 5 shows that DE hasn't thought thoroughly enough about credit gain.

so what are you trying to say? the game has to much credit coming in? or the game doesnt have enough? as people play the game more credits get easier to aquire. I just played a few rounds on my noob account. Sure I get it its hard but it makes sense for hard work to pay off by getting easier as you go. and if you don't want to spend credits go support the game and buy platinum

But even that idea doesn't work as the plat to credit conversion is abysmal. Those credit packs are a damn scam.

With the amount of tasks and items that require credits at an extreme amount, new players end up struggling for months to even max out a few mods, among other things.Telling new players to just do raids is unrealistic. The fact that there are invasions that require you to do 3 missions in a row just to get 35k credits, when you can just do any dark sector to wave 5 shows that DE hasn't thought thoroughly enough about credit gain.

exactly, we really need normal missions to reward us reasonable credits.