Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara. The First Complete Ninja In Warframe.

MokutoBunshi

Loki....

LokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLokiLoki

Loki, Loki

*Using Google Translate to talk in MasterRace Language*

Interms of aesthetics, Ash is definitely ninja.

Interms of gameplay, Ivara kicked his teeth in.

how?

Ash abilities are shurikens and smoke cloud. The only thing Ivara would have up on him is the zipline arrow. Otherwise I would say they are equal in levels of ninja

Interms of aesthetics, Ash is definitely ninja.

Interms of gameplay, Ivara kicked his teeth in.

Honestly, IMO the term "ninja" more or less reflects the player rather than the frame.

If you can solo a high level spy mission as Rhino, then frankly, you're pretty damn ninja.

However, cheesing the spy mission as a Loki doesn't make you any more ninja than he is.

how?

Ash abilities are shurikens and smoke cloud. The only thing Ivara would have up on him is the zipline arrow. Otherwise I would say they are equal in levels of ninja

Ash is the concept of ninja

Ivara Have the gameplay

on the field ...

ivara pawn ash in term of versatility

how?

Ivara has stealth, lures and the ability to steal from enemies in addition to Ziplines, she edges him out.

Guys, nobody here has even touched Ivara yet.

Don't make silly assumptions just after watching a video with a few minutes of her in it.

And if we're talking aesthetics and ninja in the general sense, I'm pretty sure most ninjas back in the day didn't use bows or pick-pocketed anyone for a living.

Ivara has stealth, lures and the ability to steal from enemies in addition to Ziplines, she edges him out.

Ash is the concept of ninja

Ivara Have the gameplay

on the field ...

ivara pawn ash in term of versatility

I suppose this is the difference of opinions. I see Ivara as more of a rogue than a ninja.

@ NobleParadox - actually your statement conflicts with each other. If you agree that Ivara is the second complete ninja then you can only say Ash is the first, you can no longer say Ash is also the "only".

:)

there's a reason why I put quote: "only"

So in other words... i'm being sarcastic lol

Guys, nobody here has even touched Ivara yet.

Don't make silly assumptions just after watching a video with a few minutes of her in it.

And if we're talking aesthetics and ninja in the general sense, I'm pretty sure most ninjas back in the day didn't use bows or pick-pocketed anyone for a living.

Actually, I am pretty sure the japaneese people that ninjas were based on really did pick pocket. But that is totally unconfirmed (as most of the net).

]\'[

ermm... Ash is the first complete ninja

If you mean't Ivara as a complete female ninja then I agree but otherwise... she is the second complete ninja... Ash will always be the first and "only" complete ninja

ash needs more melee incentive to feel ninja to me tho skill set wise he is pretty ninja his ult could use more smoke and mirrors tho

Actually, I am pretty sure the japaneese people that ninjas were based on really did pick pocket. But that is totally unconfirmed (as most of the net).

]\'[

So... Based on that assumption she's a ninja?

Wait a second, why does it even matter?

Most if not all the frames in this game hardly have any implication that they're "ninjas" except for Ash.

I already said the theme of ninjas is directed at us not the frame.

This thread is just straight up non-existent fanboyism.

Edited by Tricky5hift

So... Based on that assumption she's a ninja?

Wait a second, why does it even matter?

Most if not all the frames in this game hardly have any implication that they're "ninjas" except for Ash.

I already said the theme of ninjas is directed at us not the frame.

This thread is just straight up non-existent fanboyism.

Actually, its worse. Its me congratulating DE on a more ninja concept. I will never even play this frame.

]\'[