The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Karak Wraith

Dymetreus

Question

Fairly simple question, has any old Wraith/Vandal or other old, limited-time weapons come out recently? A couple of people mentioned here that it's likely to make a return one day in a post I made back before the end of Tubemen of Regor. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/461418-tubemen-of-regor/#entry5136347

I've quit ever since that post, only coming back for about five matches worth to test out the new Saryn changes. Came here to check to see if any progress has been made.

9 answers to this question

Strun Wraith was re-released in one of the tactical alerts, We got Snipetron from Tac alert, We got Wraith Twin Vipers again from Tac alert.

In last devstream we saw a sortie rewards were Dera Vandal parts and Karak Wraith parts, It could be subject to change but the chances are pretty high to appear there so keep your eyes on it.

Interesting... from what everyone's saying, this may get me back onto Warframe after about a half year hiatus. Let's hope they bring back the Karak Wraith. Haven't been able to play Warframe since. Every time I logged on I regretted not getting on sooner for the Karak Wraith. Sure I've missed out on other limited time items, but I -really- like the Karak, and always thought it could use a buff. The Karak Wraith is a direct upgrade as I had expected, so it was everything I ever wanted in this game other then of course Lato Prime and Excalibur Prime.

Stuff is coming back into the game a lot lately. They seem to be wanting to release event weapons primarily via Baro and Parts from various non-event occurrences (Imperator Vandal parts coming from the Formorians that are now in the Alert cycle for instance).

As for the Karak specifically, if the in office test build rewards are the same reward cycle we saw in the Dev Stream last week, the Karak and Dera event parts will be available via the Sortie system in the first reward cycle. I imagine they will cycle through other weapons and then eventually come back around at some point since the reward Cycles are 15 days (which I don't get.... 14 would make more sense...)

Edited by Ceryk