The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: Downsizing my clan (BROFRAME Violence) from Moon tier to Mountain tier caused all research rooms in our Dojo to become unresponsive.

When you use the panel to open up the research UI, your mouse appears for a moment, so does the exit button on the UI, but nothing else. After a few seconds, it disappears.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? - Uncertain...

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

Assuming this bug isn't a general problem with the downsize system, it could be a product of BROFRAME's specific clan criteria that might not apply to others. We were grandfathered into the 1000 members clan status when the system was introduced, as our clan was split apart from our original 3k-10k player size.

Due to this fact, we had no Barracks to begin with and no prior use for them, so I had to build them from scratch to use the downsize button.

I built all 4 barracks, only to find out that I simply needed the first 3. I deleted the fourth (Moon), used the downsize, and then the bug occurred.

Waited a few days to see if it'll stabilize but it hasn't. A pretty large inconvenience to most of our players who are trying to fund all the new items :\

Hope you can help.

DESCRIPTION: Chaos sphere augment not taking into account duration mods when not the host.(Ex. Chaos duration is 40 seconds but chaos sphere only lasts for 10 seconds)

What Nyx

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Happens ~90% of the time

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Join a game that your not the host of with chaos sphere equipped and duration mods.

2. Use chaos sphere

Edited by Kiruio

Description: when i leave my Dojo the game freezes and when i quit with the task mamager a black square appears in my screen.

What : Clan Dojo

Where: Clan Dojo

Can you reproduce this bug? : yes

Reproduction steps: 1:Enter Clan Dojo

2:Press Leave Dojo

Might have missed it but didnt seem like any one had reported this one.

Description: If you activate Focus during a slide roll you can lose the ability to use dodge or do melee attacks for the rest of that mission.

Who: Any

What: Any

Where: Any

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: You do a slide and roll at the same time and activate your focus during it. It's easier to reproduce if you do it while in the air but it seems like the timing of the focus activation in it is very limited.

Nothing saves... I've tried various missions and I always get logged out after. Or if I do go back to the ship, nothing works (i.e foundry, navigation etc.) and then I get logged out like 5 seconds later. It is getting really annoying. Im trying to enjoy the game but I can't with this happening.

I'm not 100% sure if this is because of U18, but this has been happening ever since it came out.

Everytime I'm invited to a party, it ALWAYS fails the first time I try to connect to a party. By the time I ask them for a re-invite, the squad is full. 

When I do manage to complete a mission, most, if not all, of the rewards I got from the mission don't even show up. When I get back to the ship. it takes a while for me to access navigation, arsenal, etc.

I tried opening and closing my Warframe, and that didn't help. I uninstalled, then reinstalled, and that still didn't solve the issue.

Might have missed it but didnt seem like any one had reported this one.

Description: If you activate Focus during a slide roll you can lose the ability to use dodge or do melee attacks for the rest of that mission.

Who: Any

What: Any

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: You do a slide and roll at the same time and activate your focus during it. It's easier to reproduce if you do it while in the air but it seems like the timing of the focus activation in it is very limited.

Can confirm. Happened to me today twice in a row. 

It's pretty much the same melee bug that has been around every now and then.

Melee is totally locked and can't perform dodges. Also, the camera has slight sway when taking aim like when you are aiming while gliding. 

EDIT:

Adding loadout as I didn't have the problem yesterday so it could be specific equipment related.

Who: Frost Prime

What: Soma Prime, Akstiletto, Dragon NIkana.

Edited by Hunter_Gamma

DESCRIPTION: Activating Wukong's Cloud Walker ability while standing on a moving conveyor belt causes him to be pushed for the rest of the mission (as if still on the conveyor belt).  The pushing resembles older conveyor belt bugs from 10 or so updates ago, from that giant grineer asteroid map tile that no longer appears (The one with the elevator in the middle, a silly amount of staircases, and a conveyor belt near the top).

Who: Wukong!

What: Wukong's Cloud Walker ability!

Where: I was unsure where to find conveyor belts reliably, so I continued testing this on the conveyor belts in one of the grineer spy vaults at Suisei, Mercury.  I'm not sure if it occurs elsewhere.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

I came upon this bug while trying to complete grineer spy vaults using Wukong, and Wukong's Cloud Walker ability to fly over/around lasers.  The bug was a progression stopper, because I could no longer stand still to interact properly with consoles.  Being pushed away from consoles was an instant failure, and even ciphers were not fast enough.

1. I ran grineer spy missions until I found the room with conveyor belts again

2. I stood on a conveyor belt again and activated Cloud Walker.  To my knowledge that was it.  This last attempt, I was on the sloped conveyor belt.

Edited by NuclearFlapjacks

DESCRIPTION: The return of the Archwing Health/Shields/Power inconsistencies bug as previously reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/518766-healthshield-inconsistencies/  and here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/520641-archwing-health-shield-mods-broken/?hl=%2Barchwing+%2Bhealth

Who: All Archwing models except Elytron because I do not own it yet.

What: Health/Shield/Power levels not reflecting boost of their respective mod buffs. For example: My Odonata Prime at Rank 30 with 1 forma maxed Enhanced Durability (Health), Energy Inversion (Shield) and Auxiliary Power (Power) indicates: Health 2,600 > 1,800, Power 320 > 270, Shield 2,480 > 1,680. The following are NOT affected by this bug and work as intended: Armor, Sprint Speed, Power Dur/Eff/Rng/Str.

Where: I first noticed this last night during a Uranus interception archwing run. I have no idea how long this has been happening since it was last addressed in the aforementioned bug thread. I changed nothing to my archwings prior to, and after U18 launch. The last time back in late U17, the bug was not present as I recall.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, without fail. I can equip and re-equip my mods, and reach the same outcome every time. I attempted to run a Venus archwing exterminate completely modless, then returned to my arsenal, reinstalled the mods, and the bug returned.

Edited by Kizlev

DESCRIPTION: Downsizing clan from mountain clan to storm clan disabled access to research terminals in the dojo.

Who: Affects all clan members. 

What: When you press X to access any research terminal in dojo nothing pops up.

Where: The dojo.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, without fail. 

Description: Downsizing the clan tier has resulted in us being unable to access the research monitors in any of the research labs in the dojo.

Who: All members of the clan are experiencing this problem.

What: The research monitors are inaccessible. If you hold x then a small exit tab appears in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

Where: This occurs in the dojo.

Can you reproduce this bug: Seen as how this bug is constantly occurring I would say yes.

Description:I do not get lens point 

Who: All character my ID

What: I was unsure .What caused it

Where: All mission

Can you reproduce this bug:Seen as how this bug is sometime occurring .But every day!!

Edited by GGOSAO

Description:  Dying on a zipline created by Ivara (being Ivara, not tested with another warframe) you die "in the air" being able to walk and sprint in "an imaginary floor" on the air, most of times your teammates can't revive you because you die on that "floor".

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip Ivara.

2. Enter any mission.

3. Create a Zipline, go to the zipline and die on it.

4. Too many time the description issue will happen.

Edited by Ivvy33

I use the new Warframe Nexus iphone app to access the Kubrow menu. 
Big Mistake. 
When I access the Kubrow on PC now, the menu just close as soon it is open and display a negative incubation time.
Might be because I have used the app to put a fully incubated Kubrow into stasis before naming it?

Please help!

Description: Downsizing the clan tier has resulted in us being unable to access the research monitors in any of the research labs in the dojo.

Who: All members of the clan are experiencing this problem.

What: The research monitors are inaccessible. If you hold x then a small exit tab appears in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

Where: This occurs in the dojo.

Can you reproduce this bug: Seen as how this bug is constantly occurring I would say yes.

Same, except for when upsizing the clan tier as well.

Description:

Before update 18

I can kill the Sensor Regulator(on Ceres Hapke) to the one-hit spin attack(without both : critical, channeling)

(My melee weapon is the orthos prime(3-forma). spin attack damage:2405.8)

(8-rank prime reach, full-rank fever strike, full-rank shocking touch, full-rank molten impact,

full-rank north wind, full-rank spoiled strike, full-rank jagged edge, full-rank preasure point)

After update 18

I just choose madurai (all node not activation) and my orthos prime using madurai lens. Now, I can't one-hit kill.

Who: maybe any (I tested loki prime without Steel Charge)

What: melee weapon damage is weakened

Where: any

Can you reproduce this bug:Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Equip the loki prime(without Steel Charge) and the melee weapon(spin attack damage is early 2400)

2. go to hapke on ceres.

3. move to the Sensor Regulator

4. spin attack to the Sensor Regulator

(+ i tested jat kittag-spin attack 2450-no lens. also can't one-hit kill)

I think probably madurai focus-melee damage passive bug or Sensor Regulator increased hp.

Description: Got a wrong reward from survival mission. We were doing Mimas survival on Saturn with my gf. Our plan was to farm t2 sabotage key and 15 minutes in an image shows up with tier 2 sabotage key! We cared about that one so we are sure it was the one we wanted. Got to 20 minutes and headed to extraction. Mission recap and Tower 2 DEFENSE. Back to my ship Tower 2 Defense, check navigation: no t2 sabotage.

Who: Rewards

What: Void Key Sabotage 2 gives Void Key Defense 2 instead

Where: Mimas (Saturn)

Can you reproduce this bug:Yes, with a bit of luck?

Reproduction Steps: 
1. Start a mission

2. Survive for 15 minutes

3. Acquire T2 Sabotage Key
4. Exctract

I'm new to the game and anyone that knows about this bug being like 1year old might pm me if that's the case

Description: Sentients drop Orokin cells that use the Mod 3d model. (or, they're dropping mods that when get picked up, become orokin cells)

Who: Sentients

What: mods?

Where: Earth, orokin moonbase

Can you reproduce this bug:Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

Pick Ivara, go to Orkin moonbase map. (Plato). steal from Sentients that spawn, kill them. They drop what appear to be mods, but when you pick them up, you get an Orokin cell.

DESCRIPTION: My Vasarin focus is -2,147,483,648

Who any warframe

What any loadout 

Where my focus munu

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1.opening my focus menu

P.S. im not sure is this is the right place to report this.

DESCRIPTION:A bug with Ivara's navigator that causes her Quiver ability to be locked to whatever arrow was currently selected at the time

Who: Ivara

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Choose any arrow for her quiver ability

2. use navigator and fire ANY projectile

3. try to switch arrows on quiver and see nothing happen but firing the arrow you had on navigator activation

Ivara has some issues with her Prowl that need to be fixed.

Whenever she goes to mantle something she pops out of Prowl.

Whenever she scans something she pops out of Prowl.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?  Yes

Video Example of Mantle

Description: Since U18 Red Veil marks are white now.. no color...

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes!

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Go to any Red Veil Syndicate mission.

2. Find mark.. observe.. they are white...

1b) Go to any Relay, Red Veil room...

2b) look at the marks.. they are white...