The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: I can't do any mission or alert after the Second Dream's quest

Who - Me

What - Infinite loading screen before i arrived at the mission

Where - Any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? - Yes, tried restart and still the same

REPRODUCTION STEPS: chose any mission and there goes the flying landing craft infinite loading screen

DESCRIPTION: Final Harbinger and Eleventh Storm doesn't seem to work with charge attacks (for Ack & Brunt, Silva & Aegis). You only get the 2nd "hold" combo-starter if you try to initiate a charge attack.

Who Either stances for Sword & board weapons, or it's the weapons themselves.

What Ack & Brunt, Silva & Aegis, both tested using Eleventh Storm and Final Harbinger stance.

Where Combat

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Switch to melee-mode

2. Try to hold down attack for a charge attack (pressed+hold only once, like it's supposed to be, works with other weapons)

3. You get the 2nd. "hold" branch starter instead. It does it's normal attack first, then starts the hold chain with just 1 key press.

This happens every single time.

When I exit the game it does not shut down properly. The icon at the bottom of my screen (windows 8.1) shows the game running. If I try to restart the game I get the "warframe is already running" message. I then have to go to task manager, which shows the evolution engine running, and close it from there. Again this happens every single time, and only for warframe.

Thanks for you attention, I know you guys are busy. BTW, I love the update itself. 

Bug: Cannot view Cinematic with the "View Cinematic" button in the gallery.
Theory: Possibly related to inability to load missions past the loading screen at this time. (since the Nitain alert)

Where: Gallery -> Quests -> The Second Dream (bottom of the screen after that)

Minor bugs

1) When selecting to redeploy extractors not showing % of damage taken.  Happens repeatedly.

2)  The first day login reward was a 2 hour affinity booster.  I noticed that the icon was not flashing in the upper right

hand corner like it usually does. I think the booster itself was working.

Moderate bug

1)  Looks like capture alerts that are appearing after Update 18 are not working.  The message comes from Lotus to capture the target in the beginning, though the capture target is not appearing in the minimap.

Played an alert for nanospores last night on Eris and did not see the capture target.  Aborted the mission and tried a second time, still no capture target.

Played an alert this morning for circuits on Uranus and did not see the capture target.  This time players had gone through the map to extraction and no target.  And could not extract.

DESCRIPTION: Since the deployment of U18 i can't join or play missions as i'm stuck in the loading screen forever

Who - Me

What - Loading and Mission Problem

Where - On a Nintain Alert

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? - Yes, every time but once when instead of staying forever in the loading screen it just crashed

EDIT: i now managed to join once in solo, but nothing loaded and i kept falling anyway to my demise

Edited by TheMikman97

First one;

Description: Infinite loading screen for excavation alert (nitain) even when trying to play the alert solo - so I've missed another nitain reward

Who: Me

What: Error loading mission

Where: So far I've been able to join an infested invasion and another Spy alert, so it just seems to be the nitain excavation alert

Can you reproduce the bug? Yes, tried to load the alert more than a dozen times with the same problem

Second one;

Description: Feels like noticeably lower FPS since the update - game *feels* noticeably more slideshowy rather than silky smooth as it was before but it's not a lag thing as it's the same when I host and in solo play

Who: Me

What: FPS feel lowered noticeably by update without any noticeable gain in graphic detail

Where: Everywhere, even outside of missions

Can you reproduce the bug: It's constant

I have an Intel i7 4790k (4ghz quad core), 16gb RAM and AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB

DESCRIPTION: Node clear bug, when clearing the new orokin moon missions on earth, my node count stays the same (12/15)

Where: Any node mission I believe

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. - Try to clear a new node to check if the node count increases or stays the same.

Issue has been resolved. The encounter was due to my own error, not Warframe's.

Warframe Audio issues

DESCRIPTION:

Since the last hotfix prior to this post, I have noticed that Warframe's audio output has been much quieter. I use external speakers to play, so I can understand how players with headphones might not notice it. My audio output is directed through to my first option in the Audio tab in the Options menu under Select Audio Output Device: "1. Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio." Right now the game sounds like I have turned down my Master volume below 25% (it is currently set to 100%, so that is not the issue).

The Warframe Launcher currently plays at normal volume. Upon clicking "Play" the game's audio drops.

To clarify, I am still receiving and hearing audio through my speakers. It is just very quiet.

Prior to the last hotfix, during the latter parts of U17 and initial deployment of U18, the game's sound was very audible. As of this post I have to crank up the volume on my speakers, which is unusual. I have tried changing the Selected Audio Output Device with no success. I have tried restarting the game with no success. I have tried restarting my computer and re-launching the game with no success.

WHO:

Myself

WHAT:

Audio issue: external audio volume is much lower than usual. Game is very quiet, need to turn up speakers to hear.

WHERE:

This is happening throughout the game. The game sounds like I have turned down the Master Volume below 25%.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?

Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

Launching and logging-in produces this audio issue.

KEYWORDS:

warframe, game, audio, sound, audio issue, sound issue, volume, speakers, quiet

*Edited for formatting

Edited by exaCel

I'm currently having a HUUUGE ordeal. I suceed to finish 3 time not 1 not 2 but 3 times the organ pipes vault/puzzle in the moon tile set IN A SINGLE MISSION. After many hard tries I managed to get into the vault that was bugging out and not taking us up to it. So we managed to get our hands on agility drift. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. The mission bugged out with 102/110 enemies and no enemy left after well over 30 minutes of inspecting all nook and cranny with a scanner. I'm still in the mission and I have no intention to leave without my mod.

I'm sorry if I come up as agressive or anything but after around 2 hours of the FREAKING ORGAN SOUND when you're sleepdeprived you won't stay calm.

So I'd like to know if there is any possibilities to make it so i can keep my mod? Btw, screenshot doesn't seems to work at all on the computer I'm currently using.

DESCRIPTION: Ivara's first ability gave me infinite stealth

Who: Ivara

What: Cloack Arrow

Where: Draco

Image: http://imgur.com/MEY0qUx The smoke is from Scattered Justice

Can you reproduce the bug?

Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. I died and ivara put an arrow on the ground to revive me.

2. When i got up i had one arrow on me i think, because i keept seeing the bubble moving with me.

3. When the duration of the arrow ended i was stealth until the mision ended.

Edited by Domyk

DESCRIPTION: Unable to deploy resource extractor on earth even with all nodes unlocked (U18 bug was able to deploy it on earth before U18). I think it is counting Maroo's Bazaar as one of the nodes not completed? maybe

Who: Me? and anyone else having this issue

What: Resource Extractors

Where: Earth

Can you Reproduce the bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps:

1) Go to Earth and finish all missions and unlock all nodes.

2) Try and deploy a resource extractor.

3) On bottom right it says "Unlock all nodes in this system to deploy resource extractor."

4) Top right says 12/12 Missions Completed

-PIC ATTACHED AS SPOILER-

2015-12-04_1035.png

First of all i disconnect when im playing warframe 50% of the time, made a thread here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/569321-returning-to-loading-screen-after-missions-50-of-the-time-no-rewards/#entry6456995

And another bug is that my codex doesnt loads so i scanned lots of stuff but i cant see it in the codex :/

Anyways this is an awesome update ;D

please fix this as soon as possible :)

Have a nice day

DESCRIPTION: The Pakal Armor doesn't have any of the particle effects it shows in it's thumbnail. Also, the Scorn Lacera skin isn't there.

WHO: Everyone who owns the armor from what I can tell, also, no Lacera skin

WHAT: Hunhow's Gift Bundle

WHERE: In the game

IMAGE: [placeholder]

CAN I REPRODUCE IT?: Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Buy the bundle

2. Equip the armor set. Also read the contents of said bundle.

DESCRIPTION: Ivara Throwing Weapon Posing/Animation glitch

Who: Ivara

What: Throwing weapons

Where: Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1.Select Ivara as your Warframe

2.Equip any thowing weapon

3.The weapon will float just out of Ivara's grasp.

Proof:

http://imgur.com/FEUfSDg

http://imgur.com/0Ot1Fgi

Edited by DarkDakki

DESCRIPTION: Grineer Spy Missions not giving cumulative 4th reward

Who: Grineer (haven't tested corpus)

What: 4th reward for completion of all 3 vaults

Where: Tried Saturn Aegaeon and Ceres Lex

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Enter any grineer spy

2. Successfully complete all 3 vaults

3. Check reward screen 

4. Notice no 4th reward, which is the reward people are hunting right now.

Minor bugs

1) When selecting to redeploy extractors not showing % of damage taken.  Happens repeatedly.

2)  The first day login reward was a 2 hour affinity booster.  I noticed that the icon was not flashing in the upper right

hand corner like it usually does. I think the booster itself was working.

Moderate bug

1)  Looks like capture alerts that are appearing after Update 18 are not working.  The message comes from Lotus to capture the target in the beginning, though the capture target is not appearing in the minimap.

Played an alert for nanospores last night on Eris and did not see the capture target.  Aborted the mission and tried a second time, still no capture target.

Played an alert this morning for circuits on Uranus and did not see the capture target.  This time players had gone through the map to extraction and no target.  And could not extract.

Pretty much the same thing, minus the 2) thing. Capture alerts since yesterday are not working, I was trying to that nanospores alert as well,no chances. Capture target was simply not there.

After 18.01, im still having the same problem. I cannot access my inbox, thus cannot start the new quest.

DESCRIPTION: Accessing mail does not open up the mail system, instead shows loading animation, and random stuff

Who: Player

What: Mail system

Where :Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N? 

Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Access Mail. 

2015-12-03_00002.jpg2015-12-03_00001.jpg

I don't know think that this is fixed, unless there was another hotfix overnight, but there are node glitches on earth.

The missions with the Orokin Moon tilesets

On earth those nodes will not stop blinking as though it has never been completed even if I completed the mission. It wont let me place an extractor, not that I wanted to. And one of the nodes was locked even though I had earth completed before the U18 Update.

This happens regardless of what warframe or weapons that are brought. (for me)

I should have a picture of the locked node, I will try and edit this later. All I had to do was run the dark sector mission, if I remember correctly, and it unlocked.

Edited by CompletelyUnbelievable

i cant seem to craft vault keys. as they say theres no void keys. i have more than enough of them. even hapens when refreshing all blueprints. it doesnt work. with any of them

steps to reproducing:

none. just happens when you try making a vault key

Hello,

I've found two bugs.

First one: After returning from focus skill (5 skill) to cloak field created by Ivara's cloak arrow, you are visible when staying in field.

How to check it? Use cloak arrow on the ground and stay in it. Use 5th skill and wait to the end. Being again in field don't give invisibility.

Second one: When focus bar is fully loaded i can use my skill without reloading bar. It means i can use skill second time immediately after the first ends, etc. 

Found bug for my pc in archwing spy mission in water- 

when swiming in water  my game sound  start crasing and stuck game for about 3-4 seconds , then its again working , when i start swiming  in few sec everything happens again. 

my GPU radeon r9 290

my Windows 10