Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

The energy drain is excessively high when using Ivara's second ability Navigator in All Levels.

Repro Rate:

100%

Platform:

PC

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Enter the Arsenal.

2. Equip Ivara.

3. Equip any non-hitscan weapon preferably a bow.

4. Load into any mission.

5. Fill Ivara's energy pool.

6. Activate Navigator.

7. Fire an arrow.

8. Observe Ivara's energy pool.

Observed Results:

Ivara's energy is drained insanely fast (roughly 50 energy per second).

Expected Results:

I expected Ivara's energy to be drained at a rate of around 2 energy per second.

Mod Politries are bugged and show random things could be the Credt image, the Enter buttn arrow, the *  random each time, 

dont now how its doing it but me and clan members have it happening, Also possible icons are the Damage indication, Impact, slash,and Puncture

it does not effect the Pol costs in anyway just the image is bugged

Edited by Alpha_Warrior

I have just completed the last quest of Second Dream". I received Broken War in my inbox as per the quest reward however i ALSO received an unranked full War in my armory and I now have both. I was under the impression we were only to broken war as a reward and that full war dropped off the stalker. Was i wrong?

DESCRIPTION: Navigator conflicts with Quiver rotation

Who Ivara

What 1st Ability

Where All Mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip Ivara

2. Use Navigator 

3. Quiver can no longer rotate between arrow types

Edited by Tendou_Souji

DESCRIPTION: Warframe visuals freeze but game still runs and you can hear it.

Who Me

What Warframe

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Play Warframe on Windows 10

2. Wait

3. Let game Freeze

According to another player in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/567219-possible-crash-fix-for-windows-10/#entry6454043

Its a problem with the Xbox app.
I'd use the fix in that thread but My Windows Apps are currently bugged so I can't fix it yet and would much appreciate an ingame fix.

Sounds like you're using charge attacks :) By holding down your melee strike button it'll pause to "charge up" and deal more damage as a result. 

Thown weapons have always had the charge ability, but now they are taking almost twice as long to charge and throw.

DESCRIPTION:

Can't place an extractor on Earth anymore (probably because of Maroo's Bazaar). I got 12/12 nodes done yet get the message that I need to do all nodes before I'm able to place an extractor.

28bb4dc3f1.jpg

Also, extractors no longer show how much % they have left when placing a new one. So you can't see which ones are at 100% and which are low.

What Navigation, Extractors

Where Earth

There have been new quests added to earth after you complete the second  dream there are 3  new quests required to be able to put extractors again.

DESCRIPTION: Incoming messages from Ordis/Lotus etc are double the regular size making it hard to play 9/10 messages appear larger then normal

Who Any warframe

What Any loadout

Where All planets missions and liset that I have ran since u18 

DESCRIPTION: Turning on 64bit makes the launcher "fail to update"

What: Launcher

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?: Yes 

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1.Checking 64bit off makes the launcher attempt to find updates.

2.For some reason it fails to update and says it can't find the warframe executable.

Edited by Gamer_Zepheris

I've been updating my original post as I found things and tried to test them, but I think the post got kind of burried. Some of these have been corroborated/confirmed by other posters in this thread.

I think I've found a few so far...

#1 Can't deploy an extractor to Earth. Unlike previous posters, I hadn't completed the Boss mission, but had still been able to deploy the extractor before. On next log-in problem remained. Related to this...

#2 Extractors no longer display current health. I have no idea which of my extractors are damaged. On next log-in problem remained.

#3 Mod polarity symbols have been changed to various other symbols (Conclave, ...) in Arsenal. Filter symbols remain the same. On next log-in symbols were reverted to their original state. Update: Happened again, issue seems to be intermittent. Other symbols used include Archwing symbol & Syndicate symbols. Logging out is not necessary for polarity symbols to return to normal, leaving the Liset to go on a mission and then returning seems sufficient.

#4 Not sure if this is a new bug, but the Fusion Cores from the Second Dream reward codes have 0 illuminated dots on them/Rank 0. Old issue with Legendary Cores? Nope. Went to check, and 1 Unranked/Rank 0 Gold Fusion Core is roughly equivilent to 1 Fully Ranked/Rank 3 Bronze Fusion Core. Not sure if this is intentional? Addendum/Update:

#4.1 When selecting a single mod from a stack of mods to level (ie. 1 Vitality from a stack of 100+ Vitality mods) applying a Fusion Core of any type (not just the Second Dream reward Fusion Cores) appears to level the entire stack of mods? I have not at this time attempted to perform fusion to see if it actually levels the entire stack, or if this issue is purely graphical (It shows the entire stack selected rather than just the individual mod).

#5 Can no longer build Dragon Keys in the Foundry. Says I lack components, specifically Void Keys. (I have a number of Void Keys in inventory, as well as more than sufficient Ferrite and Credits). On next log-in problem remained.

Hope this was helpfull.

Description: Mission will not end after extraction.  When I carried my Tenno to extraction as part of the Second Dream quest, I remained in place after extraction.  My Warframe and Tenno were still fully animated, but I could not access the menu, move the camera, or move my Warframe.

Is it reproducible: Possibly?  When I forced the game to close through my task manager and redid the mission (in a different frame), I had no further issues

Steps to Reproduction:

1. Start the last proper mission in The Second Dream quest

2. Go to extraction after completing the objective

3. Wait?

DESCRIPTION: Incorrect or no polarity shown on mods

Who Weapons/Warframes/Companions

What Mods

Where Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Enter upgrade section for weapons or warframes

or

1. Enter mod collection

9sOOoG0.jpg

DJXBPbH.jpg

Update 18 has introduced into my game for the first time ever, screen tearing. No matter which graphical options I choose, torn frames are all over the place. This is definitely due to the update, didn't have any torn frames, or at least none so prominent and visual, just a day before the update.

Explored my settings some more- It's Vsync. Vsync set to "Auto" is now broken.

Vsync at Auto introduces torn frames when it otherwise did not. A temporary solution is to of course turn it on- however this removes a considerable amount of immediacy to the game's controls- and completely throws my muscle memory of 2 years plus out the window.

Vsync set to auto, not only used to not have torn frames, it allowed for a greater refresh/response rate- and felt much better to play.

Hope this gets a look-in.

So I am not sure if this is a bug or not but when using Ivara her navigator ability increases in cost for each second you are using it which i think it normal but it keeps its cost even when you end it. An example of this is it costing 1.67 energy per second at the start of a mission but after using the ability for a couple of seconds its drain is 16.78 per second after I end it. Then using it again it becomes 27.67 per second and so on until it was using up 300+ energy per second. I tested this with the spira,penta,syanoid simulor,orgis,glaive prime,quiver ability,kulstar and dread. All of them had the exact same effect. It seemed to happen on every planet I went to and is definitely repeatable. If you want to recreate it use a projectile weapon and navigator and watch your energy per second sky rocket. 

All sorts of problems with current [3:32 EST 12/4] Archwing alert.

1st Run spawned Archwing, 2 enemy exterminate mission with only 1 enemy on map. Squad could't extract. :(

2nd Run didn't spawn Archwings for 3/4 players, 2 enemy exterminate mission with both on map. Killed both targets, but 3/4 players couldn't reach extraction points as they were confined to 2 dimensions. :(

Anyone else have these (or other) issues?

EDIT: Did 3rd Run, spawned Archwings for every player, but not Archwing weapons. Both enemies in 2 enemy exterminate spawned and were successfully killed. Managed to extract this time and got the mod, but no experience was rewarded for Archwing (or anything else for that matter).

Edited by MADDGOAT

DESCRIPTION: Auto-completing mission. I join the animal instinct alert available at the moment of this post, the game proceeded to switch host and the mission completed. Awarding credit and the mod.

Who: Excal, carrier + 1 other teammate

What: Stun Wraith

Where: Animal Instinct Archwing Alert

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No, as it was an alert I could only do it once. Possibly someone else could reproduce it but I doubt it. 

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Join the alert with a team

2. Have the host quit as the game load

3. The alert might auto complete?

There can be only Clem (Bug? or Feature?)

DESCRIPTION:

Can no longer build Vapor/Force/Phase/Cosmic Specters in the Foundry. Syndicate Specters and Clem Clones can still be built as per normal.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Goto the Foundry

2. (optional) Goto the Gear Subsection

3. Goto Vapor/Force/Phase/Cosmic Spector Blueprint
 4. Shows "Not enough components" despite having enough components.

All sorts of problems with current [3:32 EST 12/4] Archwing alert.

1st Run spawned Archwing, 2 enemy exterminate mission with only 1 enemy on map. Squad could't extract. :(

2nd Run didn't spawn Archwings for 3/4 players, 2 enemy exterminate mission with both on map. Killed both targets, but 3/4 players couldn't reach extraction points as they were confined to 2 dimensions. :(

Anyone else have these (or other) issues?

EDIT: Did 3rd Run, spawned Archwings for every player, but not Archwing weapons. Both enemies in 2 enemy exterminate spawned and were successfully killed. Managed to extract this time and got the mod, but no experience was rewarded for Archwing (or anything else for that matter).

I got a similar issue to this, me and my friend got to the mission and 2 enemies spawned. We got to extraction fine and got out with no problems.

2 bugs, have no idea if they were reported before so..

First off MAJOR SPOILER ALERT

DESCRIPTION: You can see the general tenno before you finish the second dream,(the human model) if you go to the arsenal and try going into the archwing mode whilst you have a mission selected.

Who Tenno

What Arsenal

Where Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, before you finish the second dream

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Go to the arsenal while having a mission selected

2.Enter achwing in loadout options

3. You will be able to see the general tenno model for a few seconds

It broke the immersion a bit for me tbh, but i did not expect that to happen in the quest :D

Secondly, and this is probably already said here, The warframe parts are now in miscellaneous, instead of warframe. This actually might be intentional, but if it is, plz revert it :D

Second dream Cinematic not rewatchable on button press.

What: Rewatching Quest Cinematics

Where: Second Dream in the Quest tab.

Can it be reproduced?: Yes.

Steps

1. go to your codex

2. locate Second Dream on the quest page after completing the quest.

3. click it and click on "Watch cinematics" on the bottom right hand corner.

It won't let me or my friends watch the cinematics.

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady

Another one not reported here.

Posted Today, 04:52 AM

DESCRIPTION: Microphone volume not changing, fixed on loudest

Who Account wide

What Microphone for voice chat

Where Any Mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Go in options and fiddle with the volume for your mic

2. talk to your fellow tenno

3. Get insulted for being too loud :D

Whatever i tried, the game was fixed on loudest for my mic, althou the bar for the microphone was practically on | (that much, not joking)

Second dream Cinematic not rewatchable on button press.

What: Rewatching Quest Cinematics

Where: Second Dream in the Quest tab.

Can it be reproduced?: Yes.

Steps

1. go to your codex

2. locate Second Dream on the quest page after completing the quest.

3. click it and click on "Watch cinematics" on the bottom right hand corner.

It won't let me or my friends watch the cinematics.

I was unable to watch the Cinematic the first time and I cannot watch it again. Same reasons as above.  Had to watch on YouTube.  Would prefer to watch the real version that DE put so much time into making amazing.