The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Which Path Have You Taken?

jjpdn

What does each one mean? what do they do? I have yet to pick mine because i am waiting to see how important it is and what each one does and if we can change it later.

also depending on what you chose to say, it kind of suggests one for you. If you look the one on the farthest to the left is the closest one to you and the one to the far right is the frthest from you.

Edited by Javack

It's the focus system.

From what I saw, you can unlock passives and abilities that you can use independently of your warframe. Each path gives different sets.

That's awesome ty for answer:), another question can you now leave your helmet off? I need an even tanker volt prime but I want to see my operator

That's awesome ty for answer:), another question can you now leave your helmet off? I need an even tanker volt prime but I want to see my operator

No, because your operator is still in the *name that I forget goes here* link in your ship. Also, the Warframe is only a puppet.

Edited by jjpdn

What does each one mean? what do they do? I have yet to pick mine because i am waiting to see how important it is and what each one does and if we can change it later.

The one I choose seemed to give some bonus defense, and then something about petrifying abilities.

I believe they can be changed later.

No, you can't leave your helmet off.

Because the person you'd expect to be underneath is somewhere else completely.