Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Job Well Done On The Music In The Second Dream

wtrmlnjuc

Thanks everyone for your kind words... the sound team is very proud of this update and it's great to know you are loving it!

You guys are amazing. The soundtrack was already great, but these were easily some of the most amazing tracks to date.

I'm especially glad that "This Is What You Are," my favorite soundtrack from the game ever now, is kept when you go into the Operator room.

The oriental feel with the slow orchestral dramatic tone was perfect. Tenno music was often related with such instruments, but only the drums were put into emphasis. I'm glad we got to have more strings this time.

The music is absolutely beautiful. We need more of it in Warframe. Maybe a dynamic music like in Dota 2. Calm if there is nothing happening and then switches to more aggressive once you get in to combat.

By the way, what happened to a lot of old music? I barely ever hear it. Take old starchart music:

The music is absolutely beautiful. We need more of it in Warframe. Maybe a dynamic music like in Dota 2. Calm if there is nothing happening and then switches to more aggressive once you get in to combat.

By the way, what happened to a lot of old music? I barely ever hear it. Take old starchart music:

I liked that old cosmos sight in navigation & your Tenno sitting surrounded with planets. Was so cool...

I'm throwing the money at my screen, but nothing's happening. What am I doing wrong?

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing's happening.

What am i doing wrong?

It's not pure enough.

You need to be throwing Platinum at your screen.

As for the music, I would personally LOVE to have "This is what you are" as my ringtone.  Pls fix this, DE.  Also, give the Sound team a raise.  Preferably from the sales of Stalker merch.