The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

A week ago my dear friend, Animae258, died. He was a grandmaster and the founder of Mecrury, Elion. I just got the news today.

We've played Warframe together since the interception mode was introduced. We started playing even earlier, when Vauban just got out, I think?

We've met farming for Natural Talent - when it was still rare and before the nerf. Remember that time? I raged at him about how bad the spawn mechanic in interception was. We hit it off. We've played so many games together, so many raids, so many bugs. Got stuck in walls. Chatframed. Got kicked from Council a few times for being unappropriate.

We were going to watch new Star Wars together when my shedule cleared in January; he visited me when he could.

Animae258 was a rare player, always consistently good.

He helped newbies were he could. He struggled immensly with depression for the last few years, but he never gave up. It was an accident, as far as I know, that ended his life. I did what I could to help him, but he could've been happier. He should've been much happier. Life should've given him everything he asked for. He was one of the best people I knew.

Please, please, if any of your friends have depression, be there for them.

I hope he has the best dreams and adventures he can possibly have now. I hope will be happy wherever he are.

Oh God, I can't believe he won't ever play anything else with me.

I hope he is dreaming his second dream now.

Rest in Peace, tenno.

Edit: Thank you so much for your support, DE!

m16Pv3o.jpg

R.I.P Tenno. Damn it I'm a grown as man and at the end of the stream the music and reading this at the same time got me all teared up... I don't recommend that. Anyways... I never meet Animae258 but I'm here to pay my respect to a fellow gamer, a Tenno, and friend. May you rest peacefully in the second dream.

well.... F***...... 

I never knew Animae258. I normally don't feel so upset over a loss that I never knew... But he was a fellow Tenno. A brother.

May he be his favorite warframe in his second dream. May he fight with honor. May he run with his favorite Kubrow and Sentinel with his weapons on his back, the wall at his palm and his syandana forever flowing behind him in the wind he makes. May his energy run through with ours when we need it most for we honor our lost brothers and sisters with our kubrow's howls and our most treasured blades at our hips.

To honor our fallen brother. May you dream the best Second Dream any one Tenno can have....

The next mission I play will be in your name...

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady