Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Revive Change Bring Out Revive Trolls?

Ketec

Why should I revive you?

I didn't die, you did, you are the one who is incompetent and should suffer for it.

I don't get a reward after reviving 1k people, so what are you going to do for me, that I should stop what I'm doing and go revive you?

And that's not counting the hallway heroes, hold my cephalon and watch this guys, people too far ahead, people too far behind...

Really, I see plenty of revives are apt to occur if you stick with the group and one of them is in invincible mode. Its when you start dithering off on your own or get surrounded that they don't. Much less the strategy of letting you die so I can get through a friendship door because you thought that you had to keep killing all the enemies on a boss tile. Yeah. I had somebody do that. 

But really, there is no incentive, you are just seeing that the people who were on the fence are now going with the rest who can't be bothered. Offer them plat or something next time as an incentive to be revived. Services rendered for services paid.

We are mercenaries after all.

1 - It's a game and you are supposed to have fun with it. Are you a bad troll or does to know people are raging at you amuse you? If so, go for a psychiatric check, you may have some frustration problems.

2 - Because you will need the favor in return sooner or later and, since we are in a community, we, the Tenno, are supposed to help each other.

3 - Mr Merchenary, noone is going to pay you for being an A******. Once again, remember this is a game. Try to have fun playing it.

Edited by Demdemeh

Why should other ships on the deep sea help rescue a ship in distress?  or help rescue a man overboard?

Why should you help a person with a broken down car on the road?

Because someday, you might be the one that needs help.

So why should you revive someone?  Because someday you might need a revive.

But i will not drag a bleeding level 0 warframe through a level 20+ through a mission. first couple are free, but if I revive you and you die soon aftewards you are on your own

Edited by kkinnison

Why should I revive you?

I didn't die, you did, you are the one who is incompetent and should suffer for it.

I don't get a reward after reviving 1k people, so what are you going to do for me, that I should stop what I'm doing and go revive you?

And that's not counting the hallway heroes, hold my cephalon and watch this guys, people too far ahead, people too far behind...

Really, I see plenty of revives are apt to occur if you stick with the group and one of them is in invincible mode. Its when you start dithering off on your own or get surrounded that they don't. Much less the strategy of letting you die so I can get through a friendship door because you thought that you had to keep killing all the enemies on a boss tile. Yeah. I had somebody do that. 

But really, there is no incentive, you are just seeing that the people who were on the fence are now going with the rest who can't be bothered. Offer them plat or something next time as an incentive to be revived. Services rendered for services paid.

This is disgusting to read.

Sure there are times you won't revive because they are just too far way but if they are in another room or close enough revive them.

You are the toxicity in this game. Best to stop playing the game with this mindset.

Changes

* Made Excavation Sorties require more than one dig-site (just like alerts).

Fixes

* Fixed icons being corrupted after closing the Steam Overlay.
* Fixed crafting requirement for War.
* Fixed Focus being cleared after you were revived.
* Fixed some crashes related to zip-lines.
* Fixed some hitches when people join your session.
* Fixed hangs related to AI tactical-pathing.
* Fixed issues with login-rewards showing up multiple times in the same day.
* Fixed potential network-abuse and in-game stuttering after customizing your operator
* Fixed icon tag in the description for Saryn's Spores in the abilities page.

Why should I revive you?

When you die and you look up to me with those suffering helpless eyes of yours, you'll say help me and I'll reply NO.

When you die and you look up to me with those suffering helpless eyes of yours, you'll say help me and I'll reply NO.

In the time it took you to type no, that toxic ancient will have instagibbed you as well.

PS 

We don't have eyes

But really, dying is actually pretty hard short of toxic ancients and missing the void lasers short of bosses.

This is disgusting to read.

Sure there are times you won't revive because they are just too far way but if they are in another room or close enough revive them.

You are the toxicity in this game. Best to stop playing the game with this mindset.

1 - It's a game and you are supposed to have fun with it. Are you a bad troll or does to know people are raging at you amuse you? If so, go for a psychiatric check, you may have some frustration problems.

2 - Because you will need the favor in return sooner or later and, since we are in a community, we, the Tenno, are supposed to help each other.

3 - Mr Merchenary, noone is going to pay you for being an A******. Once again, remember this is a game. Try to have fun playing it.

Please quit Warframe.

The kind of player who destroy the purpose of a team. Seriously man, why you choose to play in a COOPERATIVE game?

You realize I listed a long set of reasons for people's choosing?

Much less what happened to wanting to play the game as I want?

What if I want to play it that death is permanent, that we can't be revived at all?

Makes for it being much more strategic.

In as much as I am busy reviving, check my profile.

Its far more the toxic attitude is too expect others to have to care for you in every case.

You can mock the mercenary attitude, but I ask have you read the EULA? We are selling our time to check the beta here for DE.

Remember nothing is free in life, greed is good.

I am going to respond to this alone: 

Players, even the best ones, can screw up every once in a while, either by accident, or being in a new situation (in which they are currently adapting and could encounter a few transitioning pains). They are still excellent at what they do, but mistakes can happen. 

And that is a proper attitude, a good one.

Same as not wanting to rezz the Frost putting domes over the pod in infested defense when there are 8 venomous eximus going at it. NGG, no re

Edited by NEONOVUS