Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.3

[DE]Glen

Wait, you want us to run around fighting five billion Infested with only a sniper? No offense, DE, but the sniper changes didn't resolve the fact that they suck against the massive waves of enemies this game throws at us. Thank god I finished that sortie before this....

Just bring frost and a trinity, easiest thing on the planet.

Just bring frost and a trinity, easiest thing on the planet.

Did it yesterday with my Hydroid's tentacles + barrage spam and a Frost to stop those annoying, tentacle-immune ospreys from shooting the excavators. Tentacles could hold off one choke point while barrage spam could hold off all the others. Snowglobe to push enemies away from the excavators and take care of the ospreys. Don't remember what the other two teammates were, but that mission took way too long.

Tried it solo many times, but the enemies always bugged out around the time I got to 1k. They just um... stopped moving... stopped spawning. It was terrible. Pugging it was much cheaper too, pizza-wise.

please add broken war as another stalker drop or something, even previous bug fixes that prevented easy acquisition eg transmutes being unlocked for prime chamber (this made sense then as there wasnt trading so tenno were in a more cooperative state of mind).  Did not lock other people out, also wtf was the point of giving it to us with a potato if we have to craft it.

Because that would make it too easy now wouldn't it?

Seriously, those ciphers take like 5 seconds tops to do anyway.

Totally understand the "learn how to do it or continue to fail" attitude most people have with this issue, an for the majority of players this is a trivial thing to them. 

Coming form a sub par useless console hacker like me however ciphers were a nice way to alleviate my lacking skill in this one particular area. Guess i'll continue to practice and receive abuse in game for my lacking skill.

You mean the entire reason to use ciphers? That's like saying energy restores should not restore energy because enemies drop it anyways

Not really.

As much as I don't like the use of restores in games, they help give you a small boost so you can keep pushing through at the cost of resources. You still have to actually do all the work though.

Ciphers are a tool that lets you essentially skip a portion of the game for players who find it too hard.

Instead of actually getting good at the game (which is how gaming should be), we have players crying because their 'beat a game button' no longer works on HARD missions.

Why don't we just have a batch blueprint that lets you skip Rescue/Spy missions all together?

Players wanted end-game stuff that was harder than normal. Now they have it, they are complaining that it's too hard... Go back to Clicker Heroes if you find Warframe too hard. It's already easy enough with all the training wheels and handicaps.

Edited by RageOfAThousandSuns

Was there a fix to the Alt+Tab problem too?

Ty anyway DE. :)

PS- Just noticed, if u play on fullscreen if u alt+tab u can't get back to game still, not fixed. :(

true i made a post for it i think but nobody care now in play bordels fullscreen

and have more lag but i can alt-tab now + i need to alt-tab from time to time for some reason i cant shoot some times and the only thing that fix's it is alt-tab tis has bin happing since update 17 and i still not fix shame on you DE

Not really.

As much as I don't like the use of restores in games, they help give you a small boost so you can keep pushing through at the cost of resources. You still have to actually do all the work though.

Ciphers are a tool that lets you essentially skip a portion of the game for players who find it too hard.

Instead of actually getting good at the game (which is how gaming should be), we have players crying because their 'beat a game button' no longer works on HARD missions.

Why don't we just have a batch blueprint that lets you skip Rescue/Spy missions all together?

Players wanted end-game stuff that was harder than normal. Now they have it, they are complaining that it's too hard... Go back to Clicker Heroes if you find Warframe too hard. It's already easy enough with all the training wheels and handicaps.

It seems you are taking this to literally, its a matter of choice, not obligation. If people don't want to do the hacking manually (you find that getting good at the game, I find it an annoyance especially when you have to disable alarms with thousand of enemies shooting at you) its their choice to use ciphers or not. However, I somewhat agree with the Rescue/Spy mission argument, but its not like they contribute to your overall skill of the game, no one forces anyone to use ciphers, so why do such complaints exist? They want Warframe to be also a game of responsible decisions right? Stop limiting them :P

Changes

* Made Excavation Sorties require more than one dig-site (just like alerts).

Yeah, I did my sortie yesterday early. It took one to finish. However when I helped a friend later on after this fix took place, we farmed over 2000 crytotic, all of them completed (none lost) and yet we couldn't leave. What is the new requirement if not finishing over 10 of the extractors?

The Second Dream spoilers:

Please let us download the song that plays in the back of your ship after completing The Second Dream, or allow us to have it play on repeat from the options. Like a toggleable thing, when toggled on the song will play and repeat. It's amazing. Please do this. I will pay you a small loan of $1,000,000 to do this. (joking, but in all seriousness please do this)

It goes to 1500.

I forgot to edit this yesterday, we went to ~2000 and there was still no exit. I personally made it before the change, but my clan mates were really pissed off and frustrated. And rightfully so.

Edited by LepraSK

Would it be possible if the UI would show us when extraction is possible?
A long time ago it was always: 5min in Survival, 5 Rounds in Defence, and 1 Successful Excavator in Excavation.

Now there are many different limits:

Survival: Regular: 5min, Alert & Syndicates: 10min, Sortie: ?

Defence: Regular: 5, Alert & Syndicates: 10, Endurance & Sortie: 20

Excavation: Regular: 1 or 100 Cryotic (not sure), Alert & Syndicates: 500 Cryotic, Sortie: 1500 Cryotic

Defence counts down the levels, Survival counts down the minutes

Pls give us an indicator on Excavation

A bug a friend of mine had in the last tactical alert (Not sure which one it was: I think, it was some special alert with a catalyst reward):

Even though the timer of the survival mission was counting down, the players could extract prematurely.

This resulted that the alert reward was not given in the end of the mission.

It's just the Sortie missions that seem to have that restriction, not all Spy missions.

Sortie seem to have the same mechanics as the nightmare Law of Retribution Raid.

I know its hard, especially when you get the Room where you have to hack 4 times and you take too long on the first one.

I had to do the mission twice, but I think its an OK restriction for a sortie.

I wouldnt have a problem with hacking if my computer sometimes has issues with lagging behind (ok admittedly my bad)

AND The visual spam and Orange screens in the back of the hacking overlay so I cant see the selector half of the time.