The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does War Eat Broken War?

TrinityPrime

Question

12 answers to this question

I hope not. Broken War seems to be much superior though with Crimson Dervish. I mean, 270 base damage per hit. That is higher than Excal's Ulti. It has good critical making it very fast with Berserker, and it's a death sentence when paired with Valkyr. I was literally one or two shooting level 50 Ancients if it crit or not. Strongest melee I have ever used, without the clunkiness of Cleaving Whirlwind or the hateful combos of Tempo Royale.

All I have to say is- if it didn't prior to this update, and it does now- that's not going to end well for DE. I imagine torches and pitchforks all around them. Broken war is OP- WAY OP. Anyone can get it relatively easily and guaranteed, compared to the weaker previous best sword dakra prime, which is now vaulted. Broken war should NEVER have been that powerful to begin with, but having to use a 1 time available weapon to make another just isn't right. 

I am currently looking at the blueprint, and yes, it does. Which is frankly ridiculous, considering the Broken War is totally irreplaceable and the best longsword in the game. Whose idea was this?

The best part?

If you want War without destroying your Broken War, then you can just buy it from the marketplace for the low, low price of 600p!

(But seriously, unless this is a massive oversight, this is an unexpected low blow from DE.)