Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do The Sentients Keep Sending Scouts If They Already Know We're There?

Soju.

^ Title.

This of course applies to Survival.

Got this questions after hours and hours of grinding through survival to try and get Vengeful Revenant.

Also, a side question, do Batalysts drops Vengeful Revenant as well or is it just Conculysts?

Edited by AlphaWolf003

They send scouts to pinpoint where we are, they know we are in that area. but they don't know where abouts we are in that location

Well I mean if they keep deploying the units in waves while we're still busy trying to kill the other Sentients, that'd make more sense now wouldn't it? And most of the time after one person pissed off their scouts while the other 3 is on other separate areas of the maps, they still spawn on them and you too. So it doesn't really make sense if that was the case.

They are semi-autonomous and do not report back to a central authority as to the general alert. 

Also, you kill all the witnesses.

That is quite silly. So you're telling me there's always a battalion of them coming after every ~5minutes and all of those batallions keep sending scouts in then deploy the troops until they are all dead and nothing to alert the others? Not even a signal? For a race that almost made the Orokin helpless, this is too silly. Also, you got any source for that?

^ Title.

This of course applies to Survival.

Got this questions after hours and hours of grinding through survival to try and get Vengeful Revenant.

Also, a side question, do Batalysts drops Vengeful Revenant as well or is it just Conculysts?

Only Conculysts.  I checked after scanning.

Enjoy the tornadoes.

Only Conculysts.  I checked after scanning.

Enjoy the tornadoes.

God dammit. It seems Batalysts spawn more than Conculysts.

Vengeful Revenant myth confirmed.

Because Sentient Fighters are actually robots, not the Sentients.

Don't see why this would change my point?