Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Big Warframe Giveaway ! (I Am Being Serious)

SeegarDeThaym

Hello there,

I am, for unknown reason, in the mood of doing a giveaway. Here is how it works:

Send me a private forum message with any number between 1 and 1000, no decimal places, no terms. 

Accepted: 1 / 20 / 3334 / ...

Not accepted: 1.2 / 5.324 / 12451.2414151 / x-n...

(I hope you get it)

The lowest unique submission will win. Only private forum messages will be able to win this giveaway.

What's in it for you? You can not lose anything except the time it took for writing me your message, but you can win either "Hunhow's Gift" or "Ivara + a weapon of your choice". Maybe I will also add smaller rewards for the second and third place.

If you sent me a message to enter the giveaway please add a bumper on this thread so people will see it and can join aswell.

(Note: I think as a PC player I am only able to gift something to other PC players, sorry for dissappointing the consoleros! If not, please correct me asap!)

This giveaway will last for 1 week, ending on December 14th 2015 at 5pm central european time. The winner will be named and contacted as fast as possible. All entries will be archived and put into a statistic. I try to upload the file after the end of the giveaway so everyone can see the results. I will message every participant back as soon as possible. I do so because my messenger can only hold 100 messages, so no one gets lost, I will then delete the messages to create room for more. Also obviously only 1 entry per player, multiple submissions with the intention to trick me out will result in a termination of the participation.

Thank you for reading and good luck, Tenno!

This giveaway has already ended, please do not send me more entries !!

The lucky winner of this giveaway is duhadventure , with the risky number 1, but it paid out to risk such a small number.

Edited by SeegarDeThaym