Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caches In Every Non-Endless Void Mission

FitzSimmons

I wouldn't hate this but I don't really think it's the right solution.

It's definitely not. The only mission that really needs its rewards changed is mobile defense, and that can be made to give a reward for each terminal. But adding caches in every mission isn't the way to go.

why not

Rewards should be based on the objective, not a wild goose chase. We're tenno. We're saboteurs. We work in small squads to move quick and effectively to deal with large stuff a full on war would just make harder. Going around derping over to every single nook and cranny goes HEAVILY against lore/theme frankly. Not to mention that sometimes it's fun, but when it's required to make the most outta something, it becomes boring and outright tedious.

Instead of adding in more boring stuff as a bad bandaid, they should improve and expand upon the actual objectives to make them last longer and be more fun and... feel like they mean something I guess- and change the rewards to be based around them uniquely. As adun above said- each mobile console could give a reward- which isn't exactly exciting, but would make it's reward system unique. Extermination missions could give an extra reward if you stay stealthy or something- again, not exactly exciting, but unique. lots of missions need overhauls. There's 1/2 a month left in the year of quality and not enough time to rework them all, so at the least they could do stuff like adun suggested to improve the situation for now.

Rewards should be based on the objective, not a wild goose chase. We're tenno. We're saboteurs. We work in small squads to move quick and effectively to deal with large stuff a full on war would just make harder. Going around derping over to every single nook and cranny goes HEAVILY against lore/theme frankly. Not to mention that sometimes it's fun, but when it's required to make the most outta something, it becomes boring and outright tedious.

Instead of adding in more boring stuff as a bad bandaid, they should improve and expand upon the actual objectives to make them last longer and be more fun and... feel like they mean something I guess- and change the rewards to be based around them uniquely. As adun above said- each mobile console could give a reward- which isn't exactly exciting, but would make it's reward system unique. Extermination missions could give an extra reward if you stay stealthy or something- again, not exactly exciting, but unique. lots of missions need overhauls. There's 1/2 a month left in the year of quality and not enough time to rework them all, so at the least they could do stuff like adun suggested to improve the situation for now.

ooo ok

Agreed. 

I used to think Caches belonged in all sorts of missions, too. Thought it would be rewarding.

Now, I dont even bother finding them. The rewards are terrible; half the time its credits or some "common rare" I have seen a thousand times. More scavenger hunts are not the answer.

Increased affinity for not setting off alarms, not being detected, completing the mission within a certain time limit, etc, are needed for Exterminate and Deception missions. Notice, I did NOT insist on a time LIMIT, but rather, a bonus for quick completion, as well as for Stealth and not setting off alarms. 

We need to be rewarded for being Ninjas. This game has become Killing Floor in space and honestly, if I want to play a Horde game there are other titles that do it better than Warframe. The game is losing its identity.

I ran a deception alert without killing anything and didn't get even focus at all, meaning no affinity reward for completing the objective.  At the very least, that should be fixed

There are plenty of ways they could update missions, the problem is, its just one piece of a very large pie.  People want updated warframes, new starchart, better raids, enemy scaling revamp, weapons revamp, and on and on, all pieces that they must work on.  And as a community, we want the whole pie right now, separately, various players want whatever piece pleases them the most.  And noone is satisfied with how things are prioritized.

Unending advice, be patient.  Things will happen in time.