Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Do I Know I Use Too Many Forma?

Loviam

Well, my vauban has so many formas, that even if i have the wrong symbols slotted (so red number, increased amount of points), i still have something around 20 free points left. and sometimes i have maxed efficiency, duration and range modded. so slightly overkill^^

(i think all but one slot is polarized)

Edited by LazerusKI

When you have so many polarities it limits your build instead of allowing more builds.

more forma then until you have so many points that it doesnt matter anymore! MOAR FORMA!!!

No such thing as too many Forma.

Fj8OELg.gif

what hte hell? is that for real?

Edited by LazerusKI

Well, my vauban has so many formas, that even if i have the wrong symbols slotted (so red number, increased amount of points), i still have something around 20 free points left. and sometimes i have maxed efficiency, duration and range modded. so slightly overkill^^

(i think all but one slot is polarized)

Your tears could supply a village with water when Vauban prime comes out.

So how about when you want to use a different polarity aura and like 3-4 mods that have wrong polarity slots available?

MOAR FORMA! My current vauban has i think 3 wrong polarities and still enough points left^^

also i musing energy syphon on all my frames, and im not interested in raid-stuff

Your tears could supply a village with water when Vauban prime comes out.

Nah, as long as vauban is a

, i wont shed tears about it. my new favourite in terms of sniping and manipulation is Ivara

i would buy the vauban prime pack though, just because i had such a good time with him, before they changed bastille, added useless augments, or added other more usefull CC (seriously, snowglobe on efficiency is a beast)

Edited by LazerusKI