Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think Excalibur Prime Is Gonna Be Back?

TyrannosauRayz

When did that change? Last I paid attention to Umbra, which is when it was first being discussed, that was going to be a prime version and we were getting a different one. I really don't like that version of Excal, personally I think it looks like a bag of ! compared to Excal P.

Umbra over Prime in every way.

Every. Way.

When did that change? Last I paid attention to Umbra, which is when it was first being discussed, that was going to be a prime version and we were getting a different one. I really don't like that version of Excal, personally I think it looks like a bag of ! compared to Excal P.

I think what the Devs meant is that Umbras will be their own line/type of warframes, separate from Primes (although they will have prime-like apearances)

Well, the rabid self entitled people haven't shown up yet and the rabid 'OMG IN YOUR FACE' Founders haven't either.

I give it... 20 minutes. max.

True, true...

But all in all it needs to be said that Excali P shouldn't be re-released, even if he could be. Because the Founders deserve the exclusivity, eh?

This exact topic is overdone, civil or not. Probably should be locked.

Eh.. It was a new player asking a new player question. No need to be so harsh on it.

True, true...

But all in all it needs to be said that Excali P shouldn't be re-released, even if he could be. Because the Founders deserve the exclusivity, eh?

Eh.. It was a new player asking a new player question. No need to be so harsh on it.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!! WAAAAAAGH!

I have to disagree there. The Founders helped to support WF back when it was just a child. They gave their money (quite a bit) to a game that could fail at any time.

It's quite fair, for them and only them to have it.

But he's right: It is ultimately unfair to have this kind of stuff locked behind an exclusive pay-gate, specially when it's such a high price. (Even though that's the reason I bit the bait, I'll honestly say lel).

But that's why Prime Accessories (NOTE: ACCESSORIES because PA on its whole offers just a shortcut to content) feels so much more right: You get two cosmetic items only (where onyl refers to the catergory of said items) and a bunch of never ending boosters (which come in really handy, honestly).

And that's what I hope DE learned from the whole Founders drama. I believe they did learn it though, and keep doing it every time a "bad decision" happens (Prime Kubrow Gene masking kit not on PA anyone?).

Edited by NightmareT12

But he's right: It is ultimately unfair to have this kind of stuff locked behind an exclusive pay-gate, specially when it's such a high price. (Even though that's the reason I bit the bait, I'll honestly say lel)

But that's why Prime Accessories (NOTE: ACCESSORIES because PA on its whole offers just a shortcut to content) feels so much more right: You get two cosmetic items only (where onyl refers to the catergory of said items) and a bunch of never ending boosters (which come in really handy, honestly).

I can see both sides of the argument, honestly. But IMO he should stay exclusive. He was put out as a symbol of helping DE start off WF, and so shall he remain, no?

I could not care less of exca prime and the other weapons, they are just sub weapons or an exca with a bit of gold upon himself. People seriously give too much importance to this.

The only reason I could demand for exca prime return it's just to see the rosik and tears of some Founder who belive to be superior to others just because they spent money on the game (kinda bored of all those smart as* who claim for themselves: "Founders set the rules of market!" ,  "Founders have nothing to learn but all to teach".. Yeah, sure .... and then I spend half of the time reviving them in mission lel.)

Seriously speaking the only thing that pisses me off of the founder pack is the exclusivity of the access to  Design Council .

JUST WHY? Cause they contributed to the game with money?  They did not make a gift, they have bought a package, there is nothing to say thanks.

AND MOREOVER , Design Council should have members with high experience, critical feedback , ideas for implements , solutions, etc... 

This forum has a lot of users who are much more active and usefull than many founders. They should be considered.