Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Airnad

I could say that my rank is at its peak with the current patch and I find daily login rewards unrewarding, the stuff I obtained so far are items which I already have or already mastered, adding the fact that these items can easily be acquired in the market.

U18 was honestly a blast and this is my only gripe on this patch

nehm68.jpg

Removing these blueprints and adding more resource on the reward daily pool would be much better, or at least plat discount coupons. 

... could you screenshot your Loki?

'Cause if not because you don't have it, well, then it gave you something you don't have.

"the stuff I obtained so far are items which I already have or already mastered "

> Already mastered it, 

lets cut the sarcastic approach, of course I do not have its blueprint. I have crafted it, mastered it, played it for a couple of months then deleted it as soon as Loki Prime went up. Im not much of a pack rat that keeps everything in my Arsenal even if its already unneeded. 

If you want a 'stuff I already have', then I guess a sample would be Centaur that I got on day 3 or 4 which I still have since I cant delete AW weapons (sorry no screenies)

Edited by Airnad

By now login 2.0 gave me: 3h Credit booster / 3h Resource booster / 2h Resource Drop chance booster / around 3 telluriums and the rest useless stuff. I think the new login system is much better. But the view on this is subjective as some get good rewards and others done.

Use the login reward for a couple hundred days. You are bound to get a lot of good stuff by then.

MR20 here, can confirm.  Here are my 7 days' rewards since the rework:

1. ??? (Don't know: Warframe froze and I had to restart the game)

2. 10k credits.

3. 3-hour affinity booster

4. 1 Morphics

5. 20% plat discount

6. 1 Neurode

7. 1 Morphics

While the 3-hour affinity booster was nice, and the plat discount was okay, I was expecting a lot more than the garbage I get 71% of the time.  And seriously, freaking MORPHICS??? The only worse rare resource would be Control Modules.  I'd be okay if it were Nitain, or Argon, or something else my Distilling Extractors can't get, but I haven't been short on Neurodes in months, and I can't even remember the last time I had to farm for Morphics.  Give me some rare cores.  Give me a rare mod I don't have.  Give me a tater, or even a tater BP.  Just don't give me junk I'll never use.

Edited by Telogor

By now login 2.0 gave me: 3h Credit booster / 3h Resource booster / 2h Resource Drop chance booster / around 3 telluriums and the rest useless stuff. I think the new login system is much better. But the view on this is subjective as some get good rewards and others done.

Use the login reward for a couple hundred days. You are bound to get a lot of good stuff by then.

RNG much disappoint I guess

MR20 here, can confirm.  Here are my 7 days' rewards since the rework:

1. ??? (Don't know: Warframe froze and I had to restart the game)

2. 10k credits.

3. 3-hour affinity booster

4. 1 Morphics

5. 20% plat discount

6. 1 Neurode

7. 1 Morphics

While the 3-hour affinity booster was nice, and the plat discount was okay, I was expecting a lot more than the garbage I get 71% of the time.  And seriously, freaking MORPHICS??? The only worse rare resource would be Control Modules.  I'd be okay if it were Nitain, or Argon, or something else my Distilling Extractors can't get, but I haven't been short on Neurodes in months, and I can't even remember the last time I had to farm for Morphics.

lucky turd, im honestly envious on the items you got

Edited by Airnad

So you don't have it, so it didn't give you something you already have.

That's why I asked...

and that's why i gave another example

some people these days are so dense

and I apologize for a poorly constructed sentence, English is not my mother tongue. Let me give you a bullet if ever there was a misunderstanding

- Items I already have  (Centaur, day 3 or 4 reward)

- Items that I already have mastered (Loki, day 7 reward)

- Items that can easily be obtained in the market (Skana, day 3 or 4 reward)

Edited by Airnad

lucky turd, im honestly envious on the items you got

They'd be good if I were still a little MR6 like you, but I'm MR20.  DE said that higher MR was supposed to give better rewards.  While they might be great rewards for people of lower rank, they're absolutely terrible when you have as much progress as I.

They'd be good if I were still a little MR6 like you, but I'm MR20.  DE said that higher MR was supposed to give better rewards.  While they might be great rewards for people of lower rank, they're absolutely terrible when you have as much progress as I.

I still find mats and resources reasonable, anything that I can stack up and throw in the dojo is fine for me, even if its just a 5% - 10% contribution. Im not expecting dailies to be grandiose as its just a free daily login rewards 

I just dont like the current reward pool, having these easy-to-buy blueprints in it.

I started with a 75% coupon, which was absolutely nice; then I got one Gallium, which was................................ok, I suppose.

Then I'm getting 3 hours affinity booster since then; MR21, I admit I'm a bit disappointed, not by the fact that those rewards are in but by the chance to get the same item 5 times in a row...

Edited by siralextraffo

and that's why i gave another example

some people these days are so dense

Your main complaint was that it gave you something you already had, which is false, since one of the 18.x hotfixes it won't give you BPs for items you have.

Do note that there's some things you can only get via login rewards, like the Gorgon.  There's also items that only come from either login rewards or alerts, like the Glaive.  If you got a Gorgon to rank 15 and then sold it, and it also considered items you previously had at any given point, you'd never be able to rank the Gorgon up to 30.

The login reward system is a computer and it can't read your mind.  It can only work off of your data, and it's trying to work in such a way as to not hold you out from any possible rewards.

EDIT: Spacing.

Edited by Rydian

MR12, getting boosters every freaking day, boosters!

Which are either 2 or 3 hours, what happened to the old Login Rewards ?

Aw man I wish for a plat discount, but I hear it´s rare these days.

I never thought I'd hear someone complain about boosters.  Boosters are great, even if you have nearly everything in the game maxed.  You can put more Formae on weapons.  You can farm

Focus

faster.  You can build a stockpile of resources for Raid keys.  The only booster I'd be somewhat disappointed by is a credit booster, but that can have some utility for fusion and trading.

Your main complaint was that it gave you something you already had, which is false, since one of the 18.x hotfixes it won't give you BPs for items you have.

Do note that there's some things you can only get via login rewards, like the Gorgon.  There's also items that only come from either login rewards or alerts, like the Glaive.  If you got a Gorgon to rank 15 and then sold it, and it also considered items you previously had at any given point, you'd never be able to rank the Gorgon up to 30.

The login reward system is a computer and it can't read your mind.  It can only work off of your data, and it's trying to work in such a way as to not hold you out from any possible rewards.

EDIT: Spacing.

It shouldn't give you blueprints for stuff you've maxed and sold, which is data available to the computer.  I haven't fallen victim to it yet, but OP says that's the case with Loki.

I started with a 75% coupon, which was absolutely nice; then I got one Gallium, which was................................ok, I suppose.

Then I'm getting 3 hours affinity booster since then; MR21, I admit I'm a bit disappointed, not by the fact that those rewards are in but by the chance to get the same item 5 times in a row...

Forma!  Forma all the things!  If you run out of Forma, farm for

Focus

I think people around here are forgetting the 600-1200xp rewards we used to get for already maxed weapons 80% of the time.

The new rewards are a pretty big improvement over the old ones. 

This.

People are complaining about what are basically, BASE LEVEL REWARDS.  It's what day 7 in the new system which stretches to 50 days and up.

Heck, I'll take the Morphics and Gallium I got over XP for an item that is maxed and can't gain XP like I used to get before (and I signed in everyday to make sure all rewards were maxed).

Plus, these are FREE items. 

FREE.

Items you get just for signing into the game.

Seriously, society is doomed with all these entitled people complaining about FREE stuff.

This.

People are complaining about what are basically, BASE LEVEL REWARDS. It's what day 7 in the new system which stretches to 50 days and up.

Heck, I'll take the Morphics and Gallium I got over XP for an item that is maxed and can't gain XP like I used to get before (and I signed in everyday to make sure all rewards were maxed).

Plus, these are FREE items.

FREE.

Items you get just for signing into the game.

Seriously, society is doomed with all these entitled people complaining about FREE stuff.

Im complaining because its an added pain in my inventory, if only I can turn off dailies I WOULD GLADLY DO SO.

I dont mind having morphics or any kind of resources for that matter as long as I could put it to good use, do note that these are low-end mats and it fits to be gained for 'free'

Sure, I could just sell excess BP for creds just to wipe it out, but everyday, garbage is being thrown at you, who wouldnt complain?

AGAIN, if you think people complain too much even though its FREE, I wont mind if they gave an option to turn off dailies.

if your next argument is to just leave the game and quit, pls, the game is doomed because of people like you.

Edited by Airnad

It shouldn't give you blueprints for stuff you've maxed and sold, which is data available to the computer.

So somebody that sold the Gorgon at 30 should never be able to get the Gorgon again?

The system is designed to reduce redundancy while not locking players out of anything that's possible.

So somebody that sold the Gorgon at 30 should never be able to get the Gorgon again?

The system is designed to reduce redundancy while not locking players out of anything that's possible.

day 8 and i got FROST BP! if the system will be like this I guess there's no choice but to try purchasing all available BPs in the market :v see if i get lucky on my 9th day