Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Founder's Items To Also Act As Skins For Normal Variants

Urska

TO start, this isnt about making what Founders have better, IE buffing our weapons. I just think at this point Founder should get skins of the Founder weapons, mainly Skana Prime skin be useable on all skanas, or... do i dare say? all 1 handed swords. Umbra Excalibur is coming and i will miss my Excalibur Prime. i bring this up because every time i go to try to make the founder stuff good to use, they fall short or get replaced. IE Prisma Skana  is epic and RiP skana prime. also heard that Umbra will have better stats then prime Excalibur as well... now asking them to buff Founder items is unreasonable due to not everyone can get them. so the best/fair/easyest way to deal with this is give Founders Skins of our goodies. i simple wana be able to show off my founder pride with out hurting my self, so i am bring up my idea, would really like to have my Excalibur Prime helmet on Umbra Excalibur or use my skana prime more. wont bring up lato prime pistol...cuz ya... that thing is questionable. but that as a skin for some pistol would be cool too :3

Thank you for taking this time and reading my idea/freedback. Also thank you for dealing with my bad grammar/spelling.

and to DE, thank you for your hard work on this great game. its great to see how  much have changed over the 2 years i been playing this game. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! U18 was epic and easy the most fun i had on warframe in a long while <3~

By A random Founder

Urska <3~

Edited by Urska

Show off your founder pride by equipping a sigil or founder regalia.

If you really liked skana p and excal p then you wouldn't care about their shortcomings. Sorry, but it just sounds like you want to have it equipped just to show it off and not because you "enjoy" using them.

The only thing founders should get at this point is a PBR treatment for the items(along with the verlorum prime sigil). Anything else will just spark up the founder hate and exclusives jealousy again.

Edited by kiteohatto

Show off your founder pride by equipping a sigil or founder regalia.

If you really liked skana p and excal p then you wouldn't care about their shortcomings. Sorry, but it just sounds like you want to have it equipped just to show it off and not because you "enjoy" using them.

The only thing founders should get at this point is a PBR treatment for the items(along with the verlorum prime sigil). Anything else will just spark up the founder hate and exclusives jealousy again.

I agree, but why have something special and not show the pride by using it? 

OIr hide it because ppl get vex?

makes no sense! They Need the PBR!

I agree with this. We knew what we got at the time we made our purchases. Of course. But many weapons and warframes has gotten reworks and buffs to keep them up to date with the game, and I don't think founder items should be excluded from this.

Skana Prime is okay damage, but needs PBR as well as Excalibur prime (Im tired of not being able to colour the helm as I want)

I agree with this. We knew what we got at the time we made our purchases. Of course. But many weapons and warframes has gotten reworks and buffs to keep them up to date with the game, and I don't think founder items should be excluded from this.

Skana Prime is okay damage, but needs PBR as well as Excalibur prime (Im tired of not being able to colour the helm as I want)

That's highly inappropriate.

If founders stuff didn't get any buff or rework, then I am jelly.

I really miss superjump on excal.

Lato didn't geta buff or rework, why should Lato Prime?

Skana didn't get a buff or rework, why should Skana Prime?

Prisma Skana is an entirely different weapon as it is an upgrade to the regular Skana while Skana prime back in the day was mostly for visuals

If founders stuff didn't get any buff or rework, then I am jelly.

I really miss superjump on excal.

Lato didn't geta buff or rework, why should Lato Prime?

Skana didn't get a buff or rework, why should Skana Prime?

Prisma Skana is an entirely different weapon as it is an upgrade to the regular Skana while Skana prime back in the day was mostly for visuals

I never said anything about direct buff to any of the founder exclusives. I only mentioned PBR. All Im saying in general, is that founder exclusives should also be evaluated for upgrades just like any other item in the game.

I think things like Founder items should be skins to begin with. Giving them stats leads to unhappiness no matter how good/bad the stats are. Skana Prime skin for all 1h swords, Lato P skin for all single pistols and Excal P skin for Excal sounds fair and would probably not require a lot of work.

I think things like Founder items should be skins to begin with. Giving them stats leads to unhappiness no matter how good/bad the stats are. Skana Prime skin for all 1h swords, Lato P skin for all single pistols and Excal P skin for Excal sounds fair and would probably not require a lot of work.

Then, every other Prime Warframe should be a skin instead of being a different Warframe with different stats because that's fair, I think that's pretty unreasoneble, plus DE wouldn't make as much money on Prime Acess, just saying.

Anyways..... I'm totaly in for a Excal P PBR update.  :D

Edited by Zyrg

Disagree.

A lot of speculation surrounding Umbra Prime as far as I can tell, post a source please.
The point of Founders items was vanity and yes what you're asking is purely about vanity but it's still asking for more than what was agreed in the first place.

Being able to skin all your weapons is kind of rubbing it in players faces a little as well.

Where does the info that excal Umbra will be better than the Prime come from? I would assume they would have similar levels of buff.

Chinesse warframe.

Umbra got superior stats to prime.

We know that for like half a year or so now.

Edited by Davoodoo

Chinesse warframe.

Umbra got superior stats to prime.

We know that for like half a year or so now.

Thats Umbra Prime which is exclusive to china. As far as I know there has been no reveals as to what stat buffs the "Umbra" will have other than that it will be the dark aspect to the Warframes.

Thats Umbra Prime which is exclusive to china. As far as I know there has been no reveals as to what stat buffs the "Umbra" will have other than that it will be the dark aspect to the Warframes.

Thats umbra prime there, here same frame is called umbra.

Actually no, chinesse also call it umbra, umbra prime doesnt exist.

Edited by Davoodoo