Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.7 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

• Adjusted NPC spawning to ensure that enemies no longer spawn in places where enemies had just recently died.

Thanks, finally no irritating going back to find that one last enemy who just spawned at the beginning point while I am already at the extraction zone. YES!

Am I the only one glad this change has been made?  Ty DE and enjoy your christmas.

Changes

• Sentients will no longer intensely focus on defense targets in Mobile Defense.
  • Sentient AoE attacks will no longer damage defense targets in Mobile Defense, with exception to explosion damage.
  • Sentient Oculysts will now retreat sooner in Mobile Defense Missions, and will not return if avoided entirely.

Am I the only one glad this change has been made?  Ty DE and enjoy your christmas.

DE_Adam, on 11 Dec 2015 - 4:33 PM, said:snapback.png

Changes

• Sentients will no longer intensely focus on defense targets in Mobile Defense.
  • Sentient AoE attacks will no longer damage defense targets in Mobile Defense, with exception to explosion damage.
  • Sentient Oculysts will now retreat sooner in Mobile Defense Missions, and will not return if avoided entirely.

kill them before you start defending ... 

Edited by WhiteGuarana

• Removed Spy-Vault Sortie popups as there is nothing actually in these vaults for Sortie missions.

what does this mean?

Sortie spy missions won't show the black box with the question mark any more. That's all.

You should fix the wierd "_1" ,"_2" thing in nicknames this is the only game where I see this ... whatever it is 

That's because the chat server is just a modified IRC at heart. And most clients will append your nick in some way when somebody with the same nick is already logged in (even if it's just your ghost).

Still no fix for Charge attacks breaking thrown melee. The wind-up time is just ridiculous now ...

Edited by Bibliothekar

"Adjusted NPC spawning to ensure that enemies no longer spawn in places where enemies had just recently died."

We knew it was comming. I find it sad though that it requires affinity gain cheese for them to fix it.

Instead of the countles feedback from stealth mission fans, saying that enemy spawns break stealth gameplay.

Not saying DE doesn't listen to players, but this one is realy sad.

Still no changes to Focus gains & cap.... sigh

How long before we can get an update on this? Some info would be nice.

There is likely a set time they are waiting before making any changes. Now is the time to collect data, via gameplay and forums.