Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Sucks

DALOS

I'm not going to bring out the whole list of reasons as to why it sucks, I'll post this link to that here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/572906-stealth-the-elephant-in-the-room/#entry6501457

What I will say is that after trying Ivara I came to the conclusion that she highlights what makes stealth so bad, all I need to say is why be as careful as she is when I can just bring a loki, max duration and spam invisibility and get it done x3 faster with no alarms.

Ivara stealth is rather tactical than spammable loki invis. In group you rather wont use prowl, it will just slow you down, use invis bubble arrow instead.

I think ivara is more like a Sniper frame am i wrong ?

No I'm pretty sure she's meant for stealth and again, loki can do it faster it will suck when the cat ladies come in as they can see past it but that's more reason to make at least some of the changes that I mentioned in the link.

All we need is (visible) vision cones and detection time (i.e. not instant)

Stealth would be MUCH better just with those two things.

Remove telepathic abilities from enemies and it's even better.

No, in order to make stealth better all around we need lighting mechanics, a way to see enemy detection levels and more ways to get around a target without needing invisibility