Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Really Don't Want Saryn"prime" Anymore!

simar-sam

I am up for a Saryn Prime, I'm loving her more than the nuke she was before as now I have to mod her in different ways and use all (or at least 3) of her abilities (much like Volt) and also, it is lovely to see viral procs spreading all around the map (max range + duration).

In short, she's now better than a simple press 4 to win warframe.

I'm pretty sure Umbars' are tied to the second dream quest. i.e. They wouldn't make any sense if you haven't played the quest. I think the reason why DE is holding Excal Umbra back is that he's connected to the SD quest.

As for primes, well they will keep coming as long as we keep getting new frames over time. I do not think they are connected to Umbras'.

Do I want Saryn Prime? Yes. Do I want Saryn Umbra? Yes. The extra mastery never hurts. At least not me.

Actually it was confirmed that Umbra are like the darker versions of Prime so they are actually connected.

Where and when was it confirmed? DE said in yesterdays devstream they are still working on the implementation and that Umbra will fir the lore. So I can´t believe your confirmation without any source.

Chances are very high Saryn will be next

for all who wanted a banshee prime (yes me too D:) a very nice skin is coming next year (deluxe skin) its not a prime but still good...

dear DE banshee needs some more love

The chance is not high, it is double confirmed. First at tenno live and then at the last devstream, more or less.

And Banshee Prime will be coming next year too with a really high chance.