Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Just more proof that Tenno are controlling warframes from afar.

What makes you think this is a proof for that? we don't even know where this originated from and if you think it is because this is the tenno alphabet remember that this is actually orokin aplhabet the tenno just use it.

Hello everyone

I just got some weird loading screen glitch?/bug?/easter egg? i dont know,

But what happened was i started a ODD game and during the loading screen it started screen tearing all over the screen, a black box came up like a Command prompt window (but not the real windows command prompt) and then red alien sort of writing was being written (three lines of red writing and then one line of white) and then i entered the game.

please tell me this is part of the game or the latest update (17.5.4) at least,

or if this is a glitch, bug, easter egg, virus or hack, 

because i really don understand what just happened.

i will see if i can get it to happen again.

it happened around 23:30 (London time).

I started a solo run on E Prime, Earth, looking for an egg, and when the mission started, instead of the usual flying in screen, there was this weird staticy flashing, with an image of, I think a liset.

I thought I might be in for a crash, but the lines of text flashed up in what I presume was Orokin, as if starting the mission had intercepted a message meant for someone else.

I wish I had more to offer than a vague recollection, as I wasn't really paying attention and hit the screen shot too late to get it. The map had nothing unusual about it, except the Grineer were all in one tile near the start. I had a good look around and heard noises I convinced myself weren't there before, but probably were. and I finished the level as usual.

I also didn't get an egg.

Am I crazy or has it happened to anyone else?

nope, not just you. happened to me today

Here is a translation I found

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on naval carrier.

Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

(Margoolihs) implantation intact.

EVM (Could be reference to Eye, Vocal, Movement) status nominal.

War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

another hour another thread about this.

yeah a few people have gotten this. there's a mega-thread somewhere where people are fighting over which translation is correct. has something to do with the Orokin moonbase/sentient invasion/neural sentry-like I said ppl are fighting over the translation and its meaning.

Edit-Tenno'd

Edited by McDuffMan

another hour another thread about this.

yeah a few people have gotten this. there's a mega-thread somewhere where people are fighting over which translation is correct. has something to do with the Orokin moonbase/sentient invasion/neural sentry-like I said ppl are fighting over the translation and its meaning.

Sigh, its obviously the signal for the orokin cat (kuria) uprising. Dunno why people are even arguing, its super obvious.

War platform? I'm guessing it's the sentients.

war platform

a platform is a frame upon which you build something.

Lemme make it a bit easier

a platform is a FRAME upon which you build something.

a war platform frame? Never heard of it

Edited by bowiespoon

Hello everyone

I just got some weird loading screen glitch?/bug?/easter egg? i dont know,

But what happened was i started a ODD game and during the loading screen it started screen tearing all over the screen, a black box came up like a Command prompt window (but not the real windows command prompt) and then red alien sort of writing was being written (three lines of red writing and then one line of white) and then i entered the game.

please tell me this is part of the game or the latest update (17.5.4) at least,

or if this is a glitch, bug, easter egg, virus or hack, 

because i really don understand what just happened.

i will see if i can get it to happen again.

it happened around 23:30 (London time).

here is a translation

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on naval carrier.

Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

(Margoolihs) implantation intact.

EVM (Could be reference to Eye, Vocal, Movement) status nominal.

War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

So far:

Void link severed

Reason: foreign carrier detected - Origin unknown - Suspicion tracking signal -
Reinitiating dipolar connection on mobile Carrier - Bow in standby for seunk? check sync-

Motion compensation complete
Selenic lensing locked
Somatic control established
Margoolis? implantation intact
"EVM"? status nominal
War platform awaiting sync

Initializing snyaptic overlay...good night, sweet angel.

So first off a link was severed, because a forign carrier was detected. Fist i thought ships but if you think about it carrier could be refering to sickness, and the sentients become barren "unable' to have children when crossing the void.

Motion compensation complete could be the the NS tracking the sentient(s) movements.

So everything eles makes me think somthing is "starting up" and the last parts

War platform awaiting sync // Initializing snyaptic overlay...good night, sweet angel

I think its the NS connecting to the moon to fire off some sort of weapon at the sentients.

Edited by williamwatsonMH4

I would like to present my interpretation of the translations provided thus far: that the Tenno's remote-controling OS is showing its Warframe connection reestablishment protocol window.

Quotes are in bold. Definitions are in normal text. Interpretive analysis is in italics. 

"Void-Link Severed" = Seems like the Tenno lost connection from the Warframe temporarily. 

"Reason foreigner carrier detected. Origin Unknown. Suspection Trapping Signal. Reinitializing dipolar connection in novel(/naval?) carrier." = Interference from something occurred. Sentient or Orokin tech messing with the Tenno-Warframe link perhaps?

"Bio in standby for check and sync." = Warframe being prepped to be sync'd with the Tenno operator. The "bio" likely refers to the Warframe unit which does bleed and would thus necessarily have a nervous system, controlled by some intermediary that receives commands from the Tenno.

"Motion compensation complete." = "Motion compensation describes a picture in terms of the transformation of a reference picture to the current picture. The reference picture may be previous in time or even from the future. When images can be accurately synthesized from previously transmitted/stored images, the compression efficiency can be improved (wikipedia)."

This makes it seem like all sensory data from the Warframe is sent to the Tenno in a more compressed, efficient state to make response time faster to compensate for distance lag.

"Selenic lensing locked" = "Selenic" (meaning related to the Moon) & "lensing" (referring to focusing of energy). Somehow, the moon seems to be related to Tenno-Warframe link upkeep. 

"Somatic control established" = "Somatic" (of the body). This must be the "check" stated earlier in the link protocol. The intermediary component in the Waframe (like an artificial thalamus acting as the central relay hub between the biological Warframe and the distant Tenno) likely checks to see that it can relay orders to the nervous system and sends feedback to the Tenno's operating system. This check was positive.

"Margulis(?) implantation intact. EVM status nominal." = EVM (electronic voltmeter/error vector magnitude?). Whatever these implantation and EVM components may be, they must be vital.

"War platform awaiting sync." = The later step of the "Bio in standby for check and sync" line stated earlier. The check resulted in "somatic control established" and now the Warframe is prepared to receive synchronization though the "selenic lensing" that has already been established.

"Initializing somatic overlay." = Overlay (to cover, mount, diffuse over). This must be the stage where the Tenno's consciousness appears to inhabit the Warframe avatar.

"Good night, sweet angel." = To remotely and fully control an avatar, having all motor signals from one's brain sent not to your real body, but to the intended Warframe instead would result in your true body taking on a sleep-like state where it does not move. 

Edited by Campaigner

I would like to present my interpretation of the translations provided thus far: that the Tenno's remote-controling OS is showing its Warframe connection reestablishment protocol window.

Quotes are in bold. Definitions are in normal text. Interpretive analysis is in italics. 

"Void-Link Severed" = Seems like the Tenno lost connection from the Warframe temporarily. 

"Reason foreigner carrier detected. Origin Unknown. Suspection Trapping Signal. Reinitializing dipolar connection in novel(/naval?) carrier." = Interference from something occurred. Sentient or Orokin tech messing with the Tenno-Warframe link perhaps?

"Bio in standby for check and sync." = Warframe being prepped to be sync'd with the Tenno operator. The "bio" likely refers to the Warframe unit which does bleed and would thus necessarily have a nervous system, controlled by some intermediary that receives commands from the Tenno.

"Motion compensation complete." = "Motion compensation describes a picture in terms of the transformation of a reference picture to the current picture. The reference picture may be previous in time or even from the future. When images can be accurately synthesized from previously transmitted/stored images, the compression efficiency can be improved (wikipedia)."

This makes it seem like all sensory data from the Warframe is sent to the Tenno in a more compressed, efficient state to make response time faster to compensate for distance lag.

"Selenic lensing locked" = "Selenic" (meaning related to the Moon) & "lensing" (referring to focusing of energy). Somehow, the moon seems to be related to Tenno-Warframe link upkeep. 

"Somatic control established" = "Somatic" (of the body). This must be the "check" stated earlier in the link protocol. The intermediary component in the Waframe (like an artificial thalamus acting as the central relay hub between the biological Warframe and the distant Tenno) likely checks to see that it can relay orders to the nervous system and sends feedback to the Tenno's operating system. This check was positive.

"Margulis(?) implantation intact. EVM status nominal." = EVM (electronic voltmeter/error vector magnitude?). Whatever these implantation and EVM components may be, they must be vital.

"War platform awaiting sync." = The later step of the "Bio in standby for check and sync" line stated earlier. The check resulted in "somatic control established" and now the Warframe is prepared to receive synchronization though the "selenic lensing" that has already been established.

"Initializing somatic overlay." = Overlay (to cover, mount, diffuse over). This must be the stage where the Tenno's consciousness appears to inhabit the Warframe avatar."Good night, sweet angel." = To remotely and fully control an avatar, having all motor signals from one's brain sent not to your real body, but to the intended Warframe instead would result in your true body taking on a sleep-like state where it does not move. 

The real Tenno are the Zariman children who are still asleep with their real bodies elsewhere while their souls in void energy form are taking control of the Warframe!

Just like in the Rhino Prime Codex!