Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Second Dream spoilers to follow:

Marguhlis was the Tenno's advocate and surrogate mother figure after the Zariman 10-0 incident and before the Lotus suplanted her in this role. She called the Tenno her "sweet angels". To me this looks like a system message from when Lotus hijacked the system and sent the Tenno into their second dream.

I've looked around but haven't seen this in the forums. So after I finished a Tower 3 capture it showed my rewards then went to the liset loading screen where it looked like I was being hacked. The first line of text was red the rest of the text was in white but it wasn't in english. It looked more arabic.

I don't know how to put pictures on here else I would because explaining it is difficult to do. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIfqmW3-EJQ Don't know if I did this right but this is the clip i made. The quality is kinda bad because its with the ps4 capture gallery. If the link is broke youtube warframe hacked?

It's a teaser bit of info for The Second Dream.

Well that's reassuring but why not just put it in the news feed instead of nearly giving me a heart attack lol

Okay so I was loading into mercury to farm some stuff, when all of sudden in the loading screen. It started to fizzle out and static happended(on the loading screen not actual static from my pc) and it showed some red text. I couldn't read it but it said something about drag**** something.

I have an Idea about what this may be but it's a bit spilery for the Second dream quest.

The link being severed and the tracking of various systems and such is most likely to do with the tenno momentarely loseing the connection with the warframe from the moon that is in the Void and it getting back up. Since the connection is coming back up that means that the Tenno can continue his ''dream'' thus the line ''Good night sweet angel.'' which is what the Lotus would say to the Tenno seing how she talks at the end of the quest. Since this seems to have started happening around the 17.5 update it is likely that it is a hint towards the Second Dream. Now why it is still active even after the quest, I don't know, might be an oversight on DEs part.

I have an Idea about what this may be but it's a bit spilery for the Second dream quest.

The link being severed and the tracking of various systems and such is most likely to do with the tenno momentarely loseing the connection with the warframe from the moon that is in the Void and it getting back up. Since the connection is coming back up that means that the Tenno can continue his ''dream'' thus the line ''Good night sweet angel.'' which is what the Lotus would say to the Tenno seing how she talks at the end of the quest. Since this seems to have started happening around the 17.5 update it is likely that it is a hint towards the Second Dream. Now why it is still active even after the quest, I don't know, might be an oversight on DEs part.

because you con still loose the link between orbiter & warframe? "good night sweet angel" could be an automatized answer from the "machine" from which they control the frame

I got back from a mission and a black with low opacity console box opened on my UI 

and then some teno writings started appearing, the first line was red and the following three were white.

Unfortunatly i didnt have time to screencap, anyone got this too?

First time i get to see this thing.

Edited by Crotax