The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure other people have encountered this, if not, I guess I'm the messiah?

I just returned to the interior of my landing craft after finishing a mission, and the loading screen seemed to glitch out the way you'd expect a monitor to in a really low-budget sci-fi film, then in "hacker text", Orokin text started typing itself across my screen. I slapped the F12 (steam screenshot) button as fast as I could, but the loading screen had almost entirely faded at that point.

What is this? Is it quest-related, or just a random event?

20160505215229_1.jpg

Related to U18 quest "Second Dream". Randomly occurs even after completion of the quest.

Void Link Severed

Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.
Reinitiating dipolar connection on naval carrier. 
Bow in standby for sync check and sync. 
Motion compensation complete. 
Selenic lensing locked. 
Somatic control established. 
Margulis implantation intact. 
EVM status nominal. 
War platform awaiting sync.

Initilizing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

Edited by Maicael

I've seen this several times, mostly when going to or coming back from a mission. I thought that it was something to do with my poor connection and that DE has its own way of saying, HEY! You got a poor connection! I really dunno!

OfMgpGM.jpg

I was either a bit late or too early to take the picture, I forgot, but this was one such instance. You can also see the glitch that comes over the rest of the screen.

DE, explain please.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)cowofduty2003 said:

yeah i got the orokin text to but i got this text without completing the sencond dream quest why is this happening?

Its appearance is not tied to Second Dream quest completion. It's a random occurrence regardless that was released ~U17 as a teaser for Second Dream in U18.

Edited by Maicael

I started the excavation mission on Earth (I can't remember the name of it), and I started getting a weird flickering on my screen, and then this popped up. Unfortunately I couldn't get a screenshot quick enough so it's a bit blurred. I'm gonna start looking through the Tennobet to see what it means, but does anybody know what it is?67DF65E6EBCC35BD7AD8300437D9EAADACDF01B1

It has been around for a while, I am assuming that is the original and they didn't make a new one, but cannot read Tenno writing. I am not 100% sure if the spoiler tags are necessary, but are there for security and to be considerate. That said, here are some links better explaining it: 

Spoiler

Edited by ValkyrieSequence

3 hours ago, p_ar7hur said:

It's kinda like the Infested on our Orbiters right now. A prelude to a big update.

My guess, it's foreshadowing for the Kavats. They have stated that Kavats have evolved to be natural predators of infested (this is why you can find wild ones on infested tilesets if you are observant enough). The lore elsewhere says that infested are... well... like space herpes: once you have it, you can't get rid of it, just constantly treat it. The kavats I think will be part of that. 

Hehe... Space herpes... does that make us space ninja ice pirates now?

Umm... gals and guys, could you help me please? "Biho ihn sthandvaye fawr sehawnk jehk and seenk." was interpretated as "Bow in standby for check and sync" by some people, but "bow" doesn't make any sence for me. Is it "bow as foremost part of the ship" or "bow as bowman in rowing"?

Or. perhaps, "biho" means "bio"?

Edited by DrunkenStupor
for teh great clarity

Unsure if anyone else has posted this, seeing as there are somewhere around half a million responses:

Margoolihs is Margulis. She's mentioned in the Second Dream. Basically, she is the original tenno mom. The Orokin wanted to kill the orphaned kids of the Zariman, but she saved them from that fate. Basically she is why we have Warframes. Get lore'd on. 

On 5/19/2016 at 4:21 AM, (XB1)xKevo745x said:

Unsure if anyone else has posted this, seeing as there are somewhere around half a million responses:

Margoolihs is Margulis. She's mentioned in the Second Dream. Basically, she is the original tenno mom. The Orokin wanted to kill the orphaned kids of the Zariman, but she saved them from that fate. Basically she is why we have Warframes. Get lore'd on. 

Yeah that's exactly what I was going to say. Beat me to the punch!

• 3 weeks later...

I know im a little late to the party but i just got this myself and so im doing research. my idea is that this was about the lotus putting the tenno/operators to sleep in the cryopods on the moon. Void sync severed - her disconnecting you from your warframes.

Foreign Carrier, etc. trapping signal etc. - due to what the lotus actually is.

Bio in standby, check for sync etc. her getting ready to put you in the cryopods

Blather

Blather

War platform awaiting sync, -the warframes waiting till the connection is reestablished

initializing somatic overlay - you going to sleep

Goodnight sweet angle - lotus saying goodnight