The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think Nezha Will Be Clan Tech And Require Nitain Too?

Zarozian

He will likely likely drop from a sentient enemy, theyve not gone that route yet.

TP said in a stream data miners found he will NOT need nitain. Likely correct as three in a row would be overkill with that resource.

I'd be down for it dropping from Sentients.

I honestly don't mind the grind if I can at least grind with different variables, which is exactly why I don't mind spy vaults for Ivara. At least it keeps my grind interesting.

I'd be down for it dropping from Sentients.

I honestly don't mind the grind if I can at least grind with different variables, which is exactly why I don't mind spy vaults for Ivara. At least it keeps my grind interesting.

I'd rather he drop from Sentient enemies that spawn more frequently....

I have to agree...Using nitain to be a alert only resource is kinda problematic for more casual players and want to avoid wasting platinum. 

It would be way more relaiable and fair if they could use it, for example, in extractors farming or at the very least a continuous event in Uranus, possibly Sharkwing..

Edited by Henji

I force my self to log In 3 hour a day since u 18 to farm

I finally got enough nitain today to make ivara.

Doing sortie

Farming avara

Farming focus

Im worn out and for the first time I feel bored playing warframe

Im force to use my weapon with lens for everything to farm focus

In the end. F#ck it

I don't care anymore

I don't mind if his parts require nitain but I hope it isn't required for clan tech if he is a clan thing. For once I'd like to see their claims that this year would be less grindy come true. I didn't buy Ivara with plat and I wont be buying this one despite him being my kind of frame.

I do recall seeing that datamined stuff though so hopefully it turns out to be true. I just hope he isn't clan tech, if he is you can bet it will be nitain.

Edited by Aeryes

I actually don't mind Nitain requirements so far. Wukong in particular. So long as you did the alerts, you were guaranteed to get him, you just had to wait a little bit.

Ivara, on the other hand... ugh. She's rivaling Mesa in being a pain to get.

I bought Wukong with plat but I have to disagree. My clan only finished his research a day or so ago and overall I've seen very few Wukongs out there compared to Ivara. I know she can be grindy if you are unlucky but honestly I got her within 30 spy missions, by which time I had the nitain to craft her. The nitain requirements on clan research however screw over a lot of bigger guilds which haven't downsized yet.

I bought Wukong with plat but I have to disagree. My clan only finished his research a day or so ago and overall I've seen very few Wukongs out there compared to Ivara. I know she can be grindy if you are unlucky but honestly I got her within 30 spy missions, by which time I had the nitain to craft her. The nitain requirements on clan research however screw over a lot of bigger guilds which haven't downsized yet.

It's all where you are playing it seems. I've run into a Wukong every other mission, but meanwhile have seen very few Ivara players.

Its all RNG I suppose. Either way if Ivara were released right now you could get her within a few days if you commit the time to it even if you're very unlucky, not accounting for build times. If Nehza releases today as clan research the same as Wukong then some clans wont be able to try him until well after christmas.

Its all RNG I suppose. Either way if Ivara were released right now you could get her within a few days if you commit the time to it even if you're very unlucky, not accounting for build times. If Nehza releases today as clan research the same as Wukong then some clans wont be able to try him until well after christmas.

Like you said, it's all RNG. Many other people, myself included, have gotten Wukong before Ivara because of how much of a pain it is to get her. With how unlucky many of us are, there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be getting Nezha before I even see a single Ivara drop.