Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler U18]Would Wf Community Get Mad If...

Neptlude

Probably yes.

It'd be a huge shift in art direction.

I wouldn't really mind.

What I would crucify you however is that damn title.

A title should describe what the forum thread contains dammit!

In this case it should be "More facial options" or "would anime styled faces fit Warframe?".

"If..." clickbait titles are just annoying.

*Shakes cane*

Calm down Oldman Zieg D:

Again its not gonna be full blown anime.... Sheesh... 

I'm not sure what the actual term for those type of faces... Its not too realistic and its not cartoony like wow... so its a bit of anime-ish?

I know that warframe is "serious" type as I said before full blown anime wont fit in, I would find it too weird... 

Also there is an option for you to not use the anime-ish style face... `-`

Its just the current faces is kinda creepy to real-ish... `-` in uncanny valley area `-`

Edited by Neptlude

Calm down Oldman Zieg D:

Again its not gonna be full blown anime.... Sheesh... 

I'm not sure what the actual term for those type of faces... Its not too realistic and its not cartoony like wow... so its a bit of anime-ish?

I know that warframe is "serious" type as I said before full blown anime wont fit in, I would find it too weird... 

Also there is an option for you to not use the anime-ish style face... `-`

Its just the current faces is kinda creepy to real-ish... `-` in uncanny valley area `-`

Do you want to look Asian? Because that's what you're wanting...

You owe me one morning coffee, sir.

Serious game my foot! It's been a East-West-SciFi-Fantasy mashup clustercluck since day one.

Serious? HA!

Well, the "Dark" theme of thee game is there... and all those blood and gore stuff. But maybe sooner or later, DE will really add more face features (A little bit better art) and even sell good looking 3D anime style face in plat!

yes (as in a yes I will stop playing this game if they do that).  this is warframe, not anime.  

So, having an option there, that you dont need to use, and you wont really see if you dont use it, would kill your enjoyment of a game? the hate must be strong

I turned off their transmissions so the only time I'd see their faces would be when I'm messing with Focus.

I would still be bothered by it, though.

youd be bothered by additional options being there that you are not using?

So, having an option there, that you dont need to use, and you wont really see if you dont use it, would kill your enjoyment of a game? the hate must be strong

youd be bothered by additional options being there that you are not using?

This, people have so much hate on something the can just ignore.. o. o

Btw I am asian... o. o Which also explains my crappy english lel

Edited by Neptlude

You owe me one morning coffee, sir.

Serious game my foot! It's been a East-West-SciFi-Fantasy mashup clustercluck since day one.

Serious? HA!

I don't think you know what I meant. You are mistaking the word 'reality' and 'serious' for the same thing, just because it isn't what it's like in real life - or just because it isn't what you set your "realistic" bar standard to be, doesn't mean it can't take itself seriously. Warframe isn't realistic that's for damn sure, but that doesn't mean it doesn't take itself seriously. It takes its lore seriously for example. That's the whole point of immersion and role-playing, you immerse yourself to the game, seeing from a character's point of view in that universe, think of what it'd be like. 

Unlike anime where things are ridiculously 'weird' (is that the word for it?), and the characters are always overreacting, and its purpose its targeted audience is narrow. That doesn't mean I dislike anime, I just don't watch anime often or as much as others. I've only watched Naruto and Bleach and that's pretty much it. Two classics in my childhood.

Edited by AlphaWolf003

Seriously though all you're asking seems to be more Asian-based Faces.

The Faces though granted are a much better designed for the non-asian one that is in...

It's not really Asian-based faces. It's more like dolls, or Korean's facial reconstruction magic.

I don't think you know what I meant. You are mistaking the word 'reality' and 'serious' for the same thing, just because it isn't what it's like in real life - or just because it isn't what you set your "realistic" bar standard to be, doesn't mean it can't take itself seriously. Warframe isn't realistic that's for damn sure, but that doesn't mean it doesn't take itself seriously. It takes its lore seriously for example. That's the whole point of immersion and role-playing, you immerse yourself to the game, seeing from a character's point of view in that universe, think of what it'd be like. 

Unlike anime where things are ridiculously 'weird' (is that the word for it?), and the characters are always overreacting, and its purpose its targeted audience is narrow. That doesn't mean I dislike anime, I just don't watch anime often or as much as others. I've only watched Naruto and Bleach and that's pretty much it. Two classics in my childhood.

just gonna say, there are some serious tone anime out there