The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Today - 3-Card Monty?

Synitare

Question

14 answers to this question

i cant believe the rewards they r giving they r just as terrible as the old ones. 20% plat , 1 r5 core (one! i mean really? what am i suppose to do with 1 r5 core im m18 i cant do anything worth while with . at the very least make it a 5 pack -.-), 1 gallium (here we go again..... 1 gallium is good for lower mastery ranks make it a pack), then gues what i just got yup 1 m effin r5 core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you tell us the login reward will be revamped and that higher masteries will have a much better chance at getting a worth while reward...... however all I'm seeing is crappy  rewards just like before. if this is ur answer to it then just take it away its not worth it. I have put well over 800 hours into this game and money and for the first time I feel betrayed. sure its not that big of an issue its just a login its free stuff for doing nothing right? yes u r correct but they told us in response to out complaints about the system that they would rework it and make it worth while for vet tenno. thus far it just looks like a re skin minus the suit and weapon xp. its laughable. look I get that u guys r tired u have been working your &#! off to keep us happy. you have set and continue to set lofty goals and meet them. but this is not a good rework. I would like to see it fixed. for mats a nd cores I would like a multiplier added based on mastery 1-5 1 of each 5-10 3 of each 11-15 5 of each and for 16+ 10 of each and can be adjusted to increase the gaps as more mastery levels become achievable. I feel this is a worth while fix that will make it worth login in every day for every mastery level.

Yeah as a longtime Warframe Player you sometimes get rewards and ask yourself rly? The best reward i got so far was 1 Rare Fusioncore, the rest was 1 Detonite Ampule,  1 Neural Sensors (7 Times already), Neurodes (2 times already), 10 Oxium, 50 Croytic... Nothing even remotly worth it.

If they wouldn't have told us that having aHigh Mastery Rank would give you a boost as compensation for your time played i wouldn't even complain because for a new Player this rewards are ok. But for someone with over 800 Hours and more into Warframe they are pretty much worthless. And if these are Rare Rewards that were promised for having a High Mastery Rank i don't even want to know what you get when you just started.

Edited by Evers

dudes and dudets, chill... I'm MR 20, have over 100 days of logged game time and I've been getting morphics for days now. it's not the daily tribute system that's bad, it's probably just a bug in the underlying RNG. it's been acting up lately causing all sorts of odd stuff all over the game, check my post it's basicly the same kind of patterned draw as with mod drops, it's gotta be an RNG bug. hopefuly it'll get a fix today.

Edited by Ventose