Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilors - Post U18 Lore] About Mirage's Hidden Message

Liv.Somik

As I've said elsewhere.

1. The Liset we get in the intro is an Orokin Era relic.

2. The orbiter appears to be paired.

3. This suggests that Tenno strike craft always had Transference chairs.

It's possible that the Tenno were put back on the Moon only after the Orokin purge, to keep them all safe and that before that point operated from their Orbiters. Allowing the Tenno-operaing-Mirage to be swarmed.

This might also answer questions about the Stalker. If his Tenno never went to the Moon and remained in his orbiter but still "asleep"

We do not know when The Transference which allowed the Tenno to control Warframes remotely was discovered. It is possible that Mirage is a pre-transference Tenno, who had to wear the Warframe in order to use it, hence, perishing within it as well.

We know exactly when it was discovered. Read Rhino Prime's codex entry. Before that discovery, Warframes were uncontrollable monsters.

Here is my theory that lacks evidence.

The tenno are the zariman children. How can the warfrmae have the same powers? How can the there be copies?

The warframe is composed of infested organs, see the components. Plastids and nuerodes. It is composed of mechanical and computer components, morphics alloy plate, (ferrite?), etc. We also saw it bleed when skewered by war.

I think that there are cloned human organs in there too, including a nervous system. To build rhino for example you need some part of the original rhino nervous system to to overlay and produce the specific rhino void ability.

Our operators either clones of the children or other children exposed to the void. The warframes are also clones, and human in the most relevant sense of the word, with will suppressed.

Edited by Ironelle

Here is my theory that lacks evidence.

The tenno are the zariman children. How can the warfrmae have the same powers? How can the there be copies?

The warframe is composed of infested organs, see the components. Plastids and nuerodes. It is composed of mechanical and computer components, morphics alloy plate, (ferrite?), etc. We also saw it bleed when skewered by war.

I think that there are cloned human organs in there too, including a nervous system. To build rhino for example you need some part of the original rhino nervous system to to overlay and produce the specific rhino void ability.

Our operators either clones of the children or other children exposed to the void. The warframes are also clones, and human in the most relevant sense of the word, with will suppressed.

Some of the Zariman never went into cryosleep and grew up to be the first Tenno.

While the others deemed as failures were put into cryosleep until they discovered what they can do in Lua.

I think one of the issues is like Scott tweeted, "People will hate, people will love" nothing will be the same.

I would say that essentially, Natah and 2nd Dream are the current and only canon.

WF has gone through multiple bouts of canon if you read, from suits, to originals and copies, to now drones (with a possible side of sapience).

Thus, since the old material has not changed, I would say its to be disregarded in the same way Disney nuked the EU.

Not in the same way as Halo where current is truth, past is mostly right.

Our current "truth" is incompatible with all the previous, but we know it is now the current and most honest answer.

Thus, and given development lengths, previous things, from Atlas to the Halloween event, were all made under the current idea that frames were copies and originals, supported by Limbo particularly.

There was only one Limbo, Natah/Lotus can't be all that trusted but had little reason to lie of it being the mirage. Jordas spoke truth of Atlas having come and died, as the others did.

But, and now this is a big but.

Who were the others to which Jordas spoke?

That is the real question, as while the nature of the Tenno are knownish, the Jordas fight was planned and made close enough for that to be a still valid statement.

Perhaps, the Umbra are the others. Perhaps, Jordas still yet served his purpose, the others were Hunhow's fingers.

Or humorously, the others were all the testers who never did Archwing and died repeatedly, as all should who mock the best game mode.

I think one of the issues is like Scott tweeted, "People will hate, people will love" nothing will be the same. I would say that essentially, Natah and 2nd Dream are the current and only canon. WF has gone through multiple bouts of canon if you read, from suits, to originals and copies, to now drones (with a possible side of sapience). Thus, since the old material has not changed, I would say its to be disregarded in the same way Disney nuked the EU. Not in the same way as Halo where current is truth, past is mostly right. Our current "truth" is incompatible with all the previous, but we know it is now the current and most honest answer. Thus, and given development lengths, previous things, from Atlas to the Halloween event, were all made under the current idea that frames were copies and originals, supported by Limbo particularly. There was only one Limbo, Natah/Lotus can't be all that trusted but had little reason to lie of it being the mirage. Jordas spoke truth of Atlas having come and died, as the others did. But, and now this is a big but. Who were the others to which Jordas spoke? That is the real question, as while the nature of the Tenno are knownish, the Jordas fight was planned and made close enough for that to be a still valid statement. Perhaps, the Umbra are the others. Perhaps, Jordas still yet served his purpose, the others were Hunhow's fingers. Or humorously, the others were all the testers who never did Archwing and died repeatedly, as all should who mock the best game mode.

I think it is more a matter of a simple copy of the frames, the Primes are full copies of the original ones that the Tenno children commanded.

Remember, Tenno are young. They aren't physically strong. When a Warframe is destroyed, the controlling Tenno may experience shock, disorientation, etc, etc, as they are violently disconnected. Mirage's Tenno may have been younger, and as such, could not deal with the shock and, as a result, may have passed away. Mirage's destruction was particularly brutal, being completely annihilated by Orokin or Sentient, which may mean that the Tenno, combined with young age and violent disconnection, could have been sent into shock and died at her location on the moon.

Remember, Tenno are young. They aren't physically strong. When a Warframe is destroyed, the controlling Tenno may experience shock, disorientation, etc, etc, as they are violently disconnected. Mirage's Tenno may have been younger, and as such, could not deal with the shock and, as a result, may have passed away. Mirage's destruction was particularly brutal, being completely annihilated by Orokin or Sentient, which may mean that the Tenno, combined with young age and violent disconnection, could have been sent into shock and died at her location on the moon.

Lotus admitted she kept things from us, for all we know Mirage was defending her own Cryopod (without realising it was her own pod since lotus hid that, and simply said "you have to protect this Cryopod" *as in a defence missions* the Sentients kill Mirage and dissasemble her and then slay the Tenno in the pod hence how Hunhow knows that the Tenno are the real power behind the Warframes.