The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Dropping In Sorties [Megathread]

painterman

You're one of the reasons this game's reward system is in such an awful shape

Why?

Because I have patience to w8 a few days until I have a new frame?

Or because I see why it's added to sorties because the rewards weren't interesting at all (lenses and random parts for weapons I would never use).

This might be the one frame i can't actually farm. All i got during season 1 were garbage lenses (ones that i have no interest in using)

Same, 11 out of all the rewards so far were lens, the rest was fusion cores :|

TBH I'd rather have had him be clantech research cause at least thats more reasonable and tangible for Everyone, but now its just come to this. You can't even reliably obtain him. At least with ivara's rng, you can at least farm spy missions until you get her parts. But with nezha, its sorties or bust. No, just no. I rather be able to research him and wait for the research than have limited tries to get him. People are going to jack up the prices to trade his parts if someone luckily gets a nezha part. And thats if people even want to trade.

Please DE, put the parts as a reward for something else or clan research, anything but sorties. Sorties just feels like a low blow in the end. Make him a defense reward, or survival on the solar map nodes, or some other game mode like exterminate, capture, deception, etc. Anything would be better than this infinitely times more than sorties. I can play sorties, but the implications of what this will bring upon the community is just a bad decision.

Edited by Cmdr-A

I think you're missing the point here, it's not that the sorties are to hard to do, it that Nehza drops from a diluted drop table that can only be rolled once a day, also thos rewards are repeatable. So when I'm sitting there on day 15 with 12 Dera Vandal BP's I'll be rather pissed off.

Well that's a quick conclusion to say the drop table is diluted, maybe you will get all parts in your first 3 sorties or maybe you don't. You will never know until you've done them.

I do agree this is a rather unusual way to put new weapon/frame parts drops ingame, but I think it's just something to get used to. I mean the boss/void farming and researching did get rather dull and easy.

If something new was released you could already finished the research or farmed all the parts the same day...

This is just a new way to add new frames/weapons in although it maybe does need a little bit more shaping, like increasing the ammount of sorties you can do each day.

Why?

Or because I see why it's added to sorties because the rewards weren't interesting at all (lenses and random parts for weapons I would never use).

Guess what.

You're still going to get lenses and random weapon parts.

Over and over again.

And you won't be able to try again if you get one.

Well that's a quick conclusion to say the drop table is diluted, maybe you will get all parts in your first 3 sorties or maybe you don't. You will never know until you've done them.

I do agree this is a rather unusual way to put new weapon/frame parts drops ingame, but I think it's just something to get used to. I mean the boss/void farming and researching did get rather dull and easy.

If something new was released you could already finished the research or farmed all the parts the same day...

This is just a new way to add new frames/weapons in although it maybe does need a little bit more shaping, like increasing the ammount of sorties you can do each day.

I know that last season I got 9 Karak parts

Guess what.

You're still going to get lenses and random weapon parts.

Over and over again.

And you won't be able to try again if you get one.

You're clearly missing my point...

Adding Nezha to the reward pool of sorties makes the rewards finally interesting.

Finally a chance of something else other then lenses, cores or parts for weapons I will never find worth using.

So yeah it's a bit too easy to say you're going to keep getting lenses and random weapon parts over and over again.

I know that last season I got 9 Karak parts

I never got a single karak part :(

Only dera blueprints, lenses, fusion cores and a dera barrel...

Why?

Who says it's only a few days. You're not even thinking this through.

I guess Nezha is the only thing in this game that interests you :)

Adding Nezha to the reward pool of sorties makes the rewards finally interesting.

Well, considering Nezha is a Warframe, it would suck if folks miss out on him due to missing a part or two.

These parts best be tradeable.

Finally a chance of something else other then lenses, cores or parts for weapons I will never find worth using.

So yeah it's a bit too easy to say you're going to keep getting lenses and random weapon parts over and over again.

I never got a single karak part :(

Only dera blueprints, lenses, fusion cores and a dera barrel...

They make the rewards interesting for you. They make them less interesting for me personally, since now he's apparently going to be permanent, the reward pool is permanently diluted. A month down the line what am I expected to do with my 22nd Nezha helmet?

Please DE consider this:

When farming basically any other warframe, there's a chance for you to win multiple parts. This is usually not an issue because you can simply repeat the mission without waiting.

In terms of farming the new warframe Nezha, there is an entire twenty-four hour waiting period until you can attempt to farm more of his parts. If you insist on keeping him as a sortie-only reward, then please do not have us obtain duplicate pieces! 

Nezha already is already going to potentially take weeks or months to farm -- and we only have one chance every day to get a piece. I do not want my first nezha piece to be a helmet, and then two weeks later win another helmet. That would be extremely frustrating.

In short, have players win different pieces every time instead of duplicates.

They make the rewards interesting for you. They make them less interesting for me personally, since now he's apparently going to be permanent, the reward pool is permanently diluted. A month down the line what am I expected to do with my 22nd Nezha helmet?

Yeah a permanent Nezha drop would suck :(

But you make it seem like it's only Nezha.

You should imagine something not a warframe that you would love as a reward.

Like what?

Worthless weapon parts, lenses or some cores?

This seems like the perfect reward to make a sortie interesting, though after you have Nezha it would make it less interesting if he's a permanent drop...

Because Nezha is now in sorties, it poses a problem long term for the supposedly rewarding and hardcore mission series. Now that Nezha is on that list, he will have to stay on it, meaning that once everyone has him, that will become a dead reward, which is bad considering the potential length of the daily three missions.

Please switch Nezha to being obtained from Crossfire missions. You still get rng, but in a much better way.

Other than the fact that I'm not super interested in Sorties (the 3rd rank being a 80-100 basically makes it sound like an obnoxious grind) this is problematic for me for another very important reason: 

I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO IT.

I wasn't playing when Frost Prime was available, and even though I play a lot more now, I still only have a certain amount of time to play every day, It's already not a lot, and Frost is only back in the game for so much time this month. 

Now Nezha is only in the game for so much time this month as well. 

I do not have time to lead a normal life and farm for both.. 

I have been more than willing to spend some plat on this game now and then to support it, to buy slots and some of the fancy skins, but I feel like you are demanding that I buy one of the two frames I'm trying to get since I don't have time to work on *finding* both. It just... it's not cool guys.

I will not stoop to issuing melodramatic ultimatums; that is a waste of time.I'm simply going to say that... this development overshadows the excitement I had for other things coming out in this update. In fact it just makes me feel kind of disappointed and depressed, and while I understand that life can't be happy fun times forever, this is a VIDEO GAME, and if it doesn't sound like it's going to be fun to play... what's the point?

Anyway. I've got to go... I gotta think about how I'm going to handle all this.

You are missing the point, the point is that to farm for him, you got limited tries, while nitain , even a paint in the rear, you can farm for it. Even if the parts are tradeable the problem is the same: or you are lucy and got him all, or you are forced to trade for him, with platinum or parts, but its an extra cost.

It is limited currently only by the number of attempts per day just like Nitain. Only with this, you have all day to do it. Everyone is freaking out about the fact that the rewards cycle but look at the difference between season 1 and 2. Only the Karak was replaced. There is no reason to think that the frame parts won't be in the season 3 reward pool. All in all, it is still better than Vaubaun, who you have no control over.