Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like For Christmas In Warframe?

Draak_

I would like to see something different for Christmas.  Something great and fun.  Going into a mission on Christmas day opening a green locker and a Legendary Core falls out.  Opening a crate and a old relic Arcane Helmet falls out or a hard to get weapon.  Hidden up high  finding a new Warframe completely built.  Instead of giving plat away the usual way finding plat in a secret room.  A rare mod hidden behind a rock.  A Kubrow egg on the ground in a place where it's hard to get to.  A super lens being picked up from killing a certain enemy.  Finding a Syandana on an enemy killing him and taking it. Something different something fun.

a tactical alert so I can get the rift sigil. :c Please.. Why re release cosmetics and make the permanent but then not put this sigil in the game as a droppable piece. I honestly thought this would be in u18 as one of a few end game sigils we would get to choose from

along with sigils for all the schools...

I would have liked Dojo decor this year so i could go full ham on building Lotus wreaths, but alas i fear no dojo decor will be added this year.

Also a re run of the tactical alerts for the Holiday Sigils, sure i missed one last year.

Got Nezha to claim Christmas morning though which i'm rather stoked about (my present to my self). 

Happy Holidays to all.

Defiled Snapdragon and Gaia's Tragedy. They still elude me. D:

Got both somehow...don't even use them xD

My wishes:

Finishing all prime farming for weapons and frames

Re-release of Eventmods like Jolt etc.

Edited by -Blaze-

Got both somehow...don't even use them xD

My wishes:

Finishing all prime farming for weapons and frames

Re-release of Eventmods like Jolt etc.

You can get the dual status/damage elec mods in Hive Sabotage missions now by finding all 3 caches. Rare chance, but they are farmable now.

You can get the dual status/damage elec mods in Hive Sabotage missions now by finding all 3 caches. Rare chance, but they are farmable now.

Cool! Thanks for the hint!

I did a lot of Spy missions to get rare mods, but Jolt never was one of them!